[8]: Stalker Boy

"Is this even real?"
- Daniel Rosty & Sash_S
🌸➗🌸➗🌸

{RILEY'S POV}

The next day I blamed myself for my sugar rush hangover as I felt around in the bed I was in, holding in massive burps. My eyes had barely opened when I noticed I was going to be late for my class with the demon known as Ryan Jones, the nonchalant fact that I really can't stand him and hope he lapses out into a fit so harsh that he dies. I looked up to see nat texting on her phone smiling, smiling at what and who? Better not be some playboy who only wants her for her pink curly locks, I giggle as I remember a time where I tried cutting her hair. Good times.

"Someone finally woke up?" She looks up from at her phone and smiles at me.

"Uggh" is all I say before bolting to her bathroom to puke, I probably should have played low on the moon pies. Maybe I am a fat ass? I wiped my mouth with my hand and flushed the toilet, Nat told me to drink water and so I did, it nearly skipped my mind that I had class in less than a hour. "Nat!!" I shout.

"What??!" She asks worried at my screech.

"I'm going to be fudging late! Let me borrow a pair of your clothes, and your bathroom!" I took a cute outfit from her without getting a sure and ran into her bathroom showering, somewhat singing, and getting dressed. "Where are you going?" She asks as I walk out of the bathroom fresh and clean.

"Class."

"Class?" She replies using the same word but questioning it.

"I have class with stalker boy today, yeah pretty lame." I shrug my shoulders without a care in the world, I just want to see what stalker boy says about me this time. "Omg!! With Ryan??! Let me get you all prettied up!" She claps her hands uncontrollably and grins.

"What? No! Why would I want that?" I frown.

"So you can look good for Ryan, maybe he'll drool over youuu!" Drool? Where was this even going? No way was I getting all prettied up for a jerk who knows me as a "Fat ass" Natalie needed to know I didn't like him. "What the hell?! I hate him, why would I want a stupid makeover?" She still insists and sits me down at her vanity plucking away at my face and doing her magic, I couldn't decline we all know that if Nat wanted something she wouldn't take no for any answer. As she got done making me look somewhat approachable I looked in her face mirror and gawked at the results.

"I look..." Finishing my sentence for me she gushes with joy.

"HOT? SEXY? MIND BLOWING!!" She jumps for joy and smiles.

"Hideous, demented, and maniac were my definition of words. But yours work too."

My eyebrows looked way better than usual, she made me look like a complete popular girl and I felt it, I wasn't used to it so I had to let it break in. She soon drove me to my class and I felt the need to slap my boredom face on before going. I waved Nat goodbye and waited for the worst to come, no amount of makeup could help me with this bastard ass loser here today.

"Hey there Riley?!" Mr. Rich says to me as I walk in, my confidence immediately melted when I see Ryan smirking up at me. Ugh boys are the lost cause of life. I sit in a chair and ignore his taunting stares.