[4]: Dodge Him Ball

"Haha, bushwig."
- Josiah
🌸➗🌸➗🌸

{RILEY'S POV}

"Riley..." Nat coughs up.

"What weirdo?"

"I know what you're doing, you better not do it." She says while crossing her arms and eye raping me.

"What could a good girl like me possibly be doing?" I smile sheepishly, imitating a cute little angel.

"You're evil, you need to stop before your parents send you away Riles."

"Pfft, where will the worst parents in the world take me nat? To juvie? Huh-- to a crazy kids boot camp? They're so full of shit, no wonder I hate their guts." I scoff.

"They might send you to-- anger management classes?" She awkwardly says.

"Uhhmm no.." I state, there's no way my evil parents are sending me anywhere. In fact they should go too because perhaps I got my soulless act from the devils like themselves, "My Parents".

"Just saying." When the lunch bell rings for us to get to class I throw my things away and head after the door, Nat is so slow she should've been named slow-ass-bitch. "Hurry up Miss 'I don't want to be late for class' That's where your basically headed for if you don't bring your turtle ass here." I taunt.

"Shut your groggy trap you little mutt." She spats, walking the last few steps.

"Tarantula legs.." I respond back.

"Dino breath." She threatens.

Oooh how dare she. My breath smells perfectly fine. My subconscious mind threatens.

"Oh it's on like donkey kong in this bitch, musty pits."

"Bring it, bubble butt." She smirks.

"Really my ass is phat? Yeah I've been eating a lot lately maybe I should stop." I point to my ass and chuckle loudly.

"No actually, it looks really great what have you been eating?"

Wait a sec... Did she just magically switch the conversation on me? What. The. Massive. Balls.

"Hey! No fair I won that round, you got me off guard cheater!" I giggle as we near p.e class.

P.e class is the worst, Mr. Butthead makes us do laps around the entire gym for 20 minutes every day, another teacher's guts that I surprisingly hate. When we get into class the bell rings just in time, I throw my things down and go to my locker; it has pictures of me and nat when we we're kids, old lip glosses that I never managed to use, a broken camera, and a stash of candies and chips.

Shhh. Don't tell.

I get my p.e clothes and walk into one of the stalls, after I'm done giving my skin ugly looks and over thinking about how hot I'd be with no face I leave out. "Uggh I am so not ready for this.." I say while looking around at the stupid girls trying on each other's lip gloss and bras.