[31]: Destined Secrets

Author's Note:

Okay so this 31st chapter is dedicated to two other people that I LOVE VERY MUCH, words cannot describe my happiness for these people: Beth-island2 jojo_maryogurt You guys have been here since day whatever and I thank you so much for it ✨❣️👏.

Beth, sis..you get on my fuçking nerves. But I still love you🙄😪. And Jojo you are hilarious man, your comments are just as good as Shyan's 😂😂🖤!! Thanks for putting up with my slow writing and always making me smile.

🌸➗🌸➗🌸

"*Tries watching Netflix* Damn it, the wifi is so booty right now. Oh well, *clicks back to Wattpad to type*"
- Rue Canders.😂♥
🌸➗🌸➗🌸

{RILEY'S POV}

Some might say that love is a very easy thing, it'll come to you once it's all warmed up. The phases it brings you through are a warning to tell you to stop, once you've leaned in for the 100th time to fall for someone it yields at you, telling you that it's as far as it can go. And I truly know what that means. But sometimes it's good to break some rules.

I've always wondered what it was like to be a bottomless ambush, I nearly found out the harsh way of what love truly means. It's just some fake way to tear you apart and get the best of the real you. But I'm not going to let that stop me from having fun.

After the whole cuddling thing with Ryan went down he finally went to his own room, I was left there that night wondering what to do; I could just run away and never be seen again.

Or I could face facts that I'm a cheating snag who is hurting someone that I love.

And as easy as running away sounds, I can't and won't. Jacob needs me and if I'm not there for him to embrace me in his love then I don't know where I'd be.

I'm sitting up in bed with my pajamas still on, I couldn't find one teenie reason to get out of bed. The sores of Ryan's kisses still attached to me.

My cheeks are flustered just by thinking of it. I once told myself that I'd never make the mistake by falling for an horror like him, but as these weeks fly by I have no other choice but to soak those lies in.

As I'm evaluating my life's poor choices I get interrupted by a small knock on the door, almost too faint to glimpse.

- knock, knock -

Who could it be? My worried yet outrageous sub-con asks.

I have yet to find out by opening the door and see a tall, black haired, dressed up, blushed up smiled Ryan standing there.

His hands dove in his pockets, the hem of his shirt nearly giving me heat flashes.

"R-yan?" I stammer for words as he welcomes himself into my room.

Yes enjoy the decent smell of my room why don't you? Oh and sleep in my bed and use my toothbrush too! My head screams.

All this love he's given me and I still confound it in myself to act like a bitch, way to go Riles.

"Yeah hey, I just wanted to make sure that you're still up for this?"

"I'm up, but for what?" I frown, not knowing what he-devil is talking about.