3rd chapter

Frowning, I stared at the dark living room and wondered how much I hate my new stupid neighbors! How does it relate to the living room? I stood in one and looked at the other through a hole in the wall! So it is for sure related to the living room! "God, why me?" I spit out desperately and turned my gaze on the wall clocks that read 6:30am

Under normal circumstances, I would still have been asleep at this time, but after weeks of abstinence I was awakened by the urgent need to go smoke. I admit, a nasty habit, but it helps with stress, at least it helps me. With a sigh, I looked away from the hole in the wall and walked on the rooftop terrace.

"Cameron?!" I stopped in the door, looking at the person leaning against the railing with his back facing me, looking down at the morning street. "What are you doing here?" He turned around and frowned in disbelief. "What am I doing here? The better question is, what are you doing here?!, this is my terrace." I warned him. "How the hell did you get here?" I raised my brow as Cameron grimaced. "Window." He nodded to the open French window leading to the boys' flat. "I would always come in, even before you moved in. I didn't  know you were going to use the patio." He shrugged. "Do you mind?" I shook my head and came closer to him. "So I'm not the only one who's gotten out of bed because of their bad habit." He glanced, at a pack of cigarettes. He himself had a cigarette in his hand I didn't notice until he put it to his mouth.

"Unfortunately." I grinned and lit my cigarette. "The boys know about it?" I didn't feel like the twins would approve of this. "They know I smoked, but they don't know I still do once in a while." He murmured. "Will you tell them?" I saw his guilty look and gave him a cheerful smile. "It's none of my business, so I'm gonna keep quiet, I promise."

"How old are you?" Cameron asked, crossing his arm. Here we go again. "Eighteen." I answered, watching the clouds of smoke. "Are you studying?" I just shook my head and, following Cameron's pattern, threw a dirty cigarette into the pot.

"Grayson said you were from Pasadena, your parents don't mind you being here?" He asked. "That's more complicated, let it be." With that, I headed back to the apartment, getting really cold.

I jumped into the hot shower and tjem returned to the bed where I wanted to remain at least until I was hungry. Sleep came almost instantly but unfortunately did not last long.

It's hard to tell if a coffee beep or a scent of fried eggs has woken me up. Both were, in any case, very worrying, as I lived alone. I sneak up in the living room and look around for something I could use as a weapon at the worst. A medium-sized, stone statuette imported from Africa. Fortunately, no violence was needed, no rapist was waiting for me in the kitchen, it was Grayson, dressed only in gray sweatpants.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I yelled. I admit, in the morning, I'm just not the nicest person. "Uh, breakfast, duh?! You want some?" He winked at me and turned around. "How did you get here?!" Wait, I asked this question in this morning for the second time and I didn't get an answer I likee. "I climbed through that hole." He shrugged. "That's impossible! That hole is too small!" I protested. "Wrong! It WAS small." Without further questions, I headed to the living room. "What the hell, are you kidding me!" I groaned, staring at a hole in the wall that had grown so large that two people could fit in without difficulty. I'm never letting Grayson touch anything in my apartment! I shrugged my shoulders and walked toward the bathroom with the feeling that nothing worse could ever meet me.

"Oh. My. God!" I whispered, covering my eyes with a hand, and walked out of the bathroom. I watched naked Ethan, trying to avoid dirty thoughts of what could be done in such a bathroom. Unfortunately, I didn't miss them anyway. "Hi Jasmin." I so wanted to ask 'What the fuck are you doing here' But I think I already know what answer I'd get, so I just let it be. "Hi Ethan." I sighed and patiently waited until he would get out of MY bathroom.

He walked out of the bathroom only in a towel around his waist. "Do you not have your own bathroom?" He shrugged and walked into the kitchen.

"Will someone finally explain what are you all doing here?"

"We are eating breakfast." Grayson said in a 'duh' tone with his mouth full.

"Well, no shit, genius, but why here? You have your own apartment!" My gaze slid to Ethan, or rather to his shirtless chest. "God Ethan, could you dress up?" He raised his eyebrows. "Do you want me to put on a shirt?" I rolled my eyes and glared at him. "Yeah, that would be amazing, thank you!"

"Okay, I'll put on something." He nodded. "But after I'm done with meh-i-guess-okay pancakes." He added and put whole pancake in his mouth. "Oh. You want a war?! Ight, you got it" I put on a sarcastic smile and went back to my room. I determined to show them who owns it here and just for clarity, he certainly doesn't!

In my head, right after I left the kitchen, a perfect plan was born. Unfortunately, it didn't go without complications. I needed someone to help me out. Apparently twins' friends would come over like all the time, but because they were supposed to be moving to this building soon they had a lot of stuff they needed to get done. So only one person was left, Grayson. He helped once, so why couldn't he help me again? In fact, he owed me a favor for that hole in the wall, which they use as an entrance to my apartment.

I found myself in a spacious living room that was much like my own.

"How many times I have to repeat myself? I need some extra time in the bathroom, Ethan. Can't you survive like 5 more minutes without me?" Grayson yelled from the bathroom after I knocked on the door. "Oh right, you are using some shit to try to make your woody womb pecker bigger. But guess what buddy, that shit doesn't work" I laughed. The door swung open and revealed Grayson with only towel wrapped around his legs. "What the hell? I'm uh.. just.. y'know.. Okay, well, I use face masks because I love when my face is y'know... whatever.. Who the fuck told you that shit though?!" He mumbled.

I smiled grimly and crossed my arms around my chest. My plan was going smoothly so far. "Ethan, he is the best source out there for a stuff like this, isn't he?"

"I will kill him!" Grayson shouted. "I've got a better idea, revenge"

"I'm listening."