4th chapter

I'm such a manipulator! What can I say, I learnt from the best- my manager and record label. If there was something I was good at, it was definitely convincing others to do stuff they didn't really want to do. Manipulating others was my hobby. Okay, that's bullshit, I'm just trying to sound cool. I didn't really know what and how I was doing it, but it worked, so I  obviously keep on doing it.

"Your brother is walking around MY apartment in only his towel and he refuses to put on some clothes, so I thought, when he enjoys walking around almost naked, he will certainly not mind when we borrow some of his clothes." I shrugged and waited for Grayson's reaction. "Is  that idiot using my strategy to get a girl?!" He was dead laughing. "Walking naked around someone's aparment is your game?" I raised my eyebrows doubtfully. "I'm not surprised you're alone." He gave me a hateful look. "Well, I'm sorry, I wonder what is your "game" then, Jasmin?" He said, I shrugged my shoulders twirling my hair around my finger.

"I don't even know..." I smiled innocently, and with a hesitant step came closer to Grayson. "... it always just somehow happens..." I whispered and winked seductively. Our faces were only a few inches apart, I felt Grayson's breath on my face. He stared at me, unable to look away.

I smirked victoriously and pulled myself from Grayson to a safe distance. He took a breath and rubbed his face. "Well, fuck!" He muttered, he was totally confused. It took everything to not laugh. "Don't do this to me!" He warned me. "And now to the revenge were talking about." He changed the subject.

Jeans, T-shirts, sweatshirts, boxers and socks. We were going through Ethan's closet and took his clothes. Unfortunately, we didn't think our plan through. "What now?" He looked up from Ethan's clothes, lying on the floor in the living room. "Are we hiding it?" I suggested. "Where?" I shrugged. "Wherever." I smiled, grabbed a few t-shirts and sucked them under the sofa. "It should be okay." Grayson nodded and went to the kitchen with Ethan's jeans. while I was inspired by Cameron and climbed the window from the boy's apartment to my balcony. I threw his socks behind a bonsai where he couldn't see it.

"So who is the queen around here, Ethan?" I mumbled and couldn't stop smiling. "You might be the biggest drama queen around here, but that's about it."

Grayson and I went back to the kitchen. Ethan was nowhere to be seen, maybe he thought it was appropriate to finally get dressed. Well, good luck with that, buddy.

"We are going out tonight, do you want to join us?" Grayson asked me as he sat on the kitchen counter. "Is that a  good idea?" I doubted. "Why wouldn't it be?" I rolled my eyes. "Hmm.. I don't know, perhaps because of your fans?"

"And soo? You have to go with us." I considered all the pros and cons, but eventually decided to accept their offer. "Okay, I'll go with you." I nodded.

"JASMIN!" Ethan's voice echoed through my apartment.