6th chapter

I should have known if I became friends with twins and their friends my plan to stay undercover wouldn't last for long. In fact, I knew it right from the start. They blew up just recently, of course everyone was talking about them. But I guess I didn't realize just how well known they were

"I promise I won't eat your food." Ethan said laughing. I just rolled my eyes and continued eating. "Then stop staring at me and eat your breakfast." I whispered with my mouth full. "I'm sorry, it's just..." He didn't finish his thought, sighed and drank his latte. "Just?" I lifted my eyebrows and waited for what he has to say. "You just remind me of someone, and I can't figure out who." He murmured, staring into my eyes. I swallowed dry and just hoped to hide my shocked face. No one noticed, no one suspected, so why does he? "When you figure it out, let me know." I smiled at him and tried to act confidently, hard to tell if I managed to do so, but Ethan dropped it so I probably did. "May I bring you something else?" A young waitress got to our table, winking at Ethan she smiled and rolled her eyes when she looked at me. I just shook my head over her behavior and didn't care about the expression on her face. She didn't notice it, unlike Ethan, who smirked amusedly and handed the waitress his empty glass from the latte. "I'd like to have some tea and some cookies for the lady." I rolled my eyes and buried myself in the soft back of the chair. "I'll be right back." the waitress walked away.

"Don't you ever get annoyed when people act like this?" I was interested, still observing the waitress. "And you?" He answered promptly. I blinked in surprise and turned to face Liam. "What?" I looked awkwardly. "Are you jealous?" He winked at me. "Jealous? Just because a waitress was flirting with you? WITH YOU?" I raised my eyebrows and then laughed. "I'm serious." He mumbled. "And so am I." I nodded.

"Tea will be in a minute." The waitress put a plate of other cakes in front of me. "Could I ask for a signature?" She turned to Ethan and handed him a girly magazine. The title page is about Dolan Twins. I know my cousins and some of my friends back home were fangirling over them, but damn I guess I never really noticed how known they were. I mean, I never even watched their videos before. Just saw hot photos of them and that's about it.

"Of course." Ethan smiled and reached into the pocket of his jeans, pulling out a black fix. The boys said they are absolutely normal and ordinary guys. Do you think having a marker in your back pocket is normal?

When the waitress slash a hoe slash barking botox barbie got what she wanted she went to talk to other customers but before she turned around she licked her lips and winked at Ethan, which Miss perfect probably thought looked like a sexy move. HA. You wish.

"You're jealous." I jerked myself and turned my gaze to the grinning Ethan. "Yeah, sure." I rolled my eyes. "If looks could kill that waitress would be dead by now"

I ignored his remarks and looked out of the window.

"Okay, maybe you're not jealous, so what is it then?" He wanted to know the reason for my not very friendly attitude. "Today is!" I sighed "First, I wake up next to two idiots, then I almost twit my lungs after your miraculous excrement, which by the way not only is not miraculous, but it still tastes disgusting, and now the plastic girl is flirting with you instead of giving me my breakfast!" I mumble.
"Yeah, that's it.. You're jealous." It was not a question, just a mere statement, and I no longer had the strength and the mood to keep arguing with him, so I let him win this time. If I thought that this morning couldn't get any worse, I was mistaken.

"Why did you move here?" Ethan asked the question that was currently on the list of things that I didn't want to talk about. "Because I wanted to." Better response didn't really come to my mind me at that moment and I haven't really made up any background story yet with all that mess that was going on in my life. "You one day just picked it up and left?" I nodded. "Yeah, actually, you're right." He was already opening his mouth to argue, but suddenly closed it. "Damn it!" He whispered, grabbed a drink card and hid behind it. I frowned furiously and turned in the direction Ethan was looking at in terror but I didn't see anything suspicious. "Eh, are you okay??"

"That's my ex." He nodded toward the dark-haired girl standing at the counter. "I have to ask why are you hiding from her?" He just shook his head. I sighed and stopped myself from any comments on his person, some might offend him. "Ethan!" I couldn't hide my grin that appeared on my face when his ex-girlfriend ran to our table "Shit shit shit fuck" he mumbled and tugged on his hair.

"Hello Sydney." He put on a fake smile and put the drink card on the table as she got closer. I almost laughed, but I got over myself. "How are you?" Ethan asked politely. "Quite well." Her gaze slid toward me, I waited for a look, but I received a friendly smile. "Hi, I'm Sydney, you must be Jasmin." I blurted my eyes and nodded slightly. "How do you know?" I stammered in surprise. Again she smiled and reached into her purse, and then she handed me the Seventeen magazine whose cover page was dedicated to me and Ethan. Headline: "Ethan Dolan again in relationship!" I was shocked to look at the photograph of Ethan as he brought me out of the nightclub. "I'm happy for you! Ethan is such a sweetheart." She smiled and headed for the exit of Starbucks. I wanted to call her for forgetting the magazine, but I couldn't get a word out. "You knew that ?!" I burst out and raised my head, looking at Ethan. "Well ... you know ..." He scratched his neck and smiled apologetically. "Maybe..." He admitted. "And you couldn't tell me that?!"

-

"Out!" I screamed. "I'll count to three, and if you don't get out of my apartment by that time, I swear to hurt you!" The guys, Grayson and the twins' friends, who were running around my bedroom looking for the pieces of their clothes. Within two minutes, my apartment dipped into soothing silence. I sat down on the sofa and put my face in my hands. This was not supposed to happen. How long will it take for someone to connect two and two together? A day? Two?