28th chapter

a/n
last few chapters 🙈 just letting you all know that not everything is as it might seem 👀

-

"Anybody care to explain what the hell is going on?" Riley yelled, angrily passing through my living room. Her gaze finally turned on my little things.

"You?!" She raised her brows. "Jasmin has nothing to do with it." Grayson said, hugging me with one arm around my waist.

"Yeah, this kidnapping was our work!" Cameron grinned. "Kidnapping?!" Riley repeated, frowning. "Can you finally tell me what the hell is happening?!"

"Well, not really for you." Cameron rolled his eyes. I guess he wasn't Riley's biggest fan. In fact, not many people really like Riley. She has attitude and she usually doesn't know when to shut up, which means she can go over line sometimes. I actually love Riley, you have to get to know her better though, to actually understand her humor. If we can even call it that.

Ethan smirked. "We did it for Jasmin!" Daniel said in the duh tone.

"And while we were at it we thought we could save you two this time as well." Ethan shrugged. "That's right, but I'm starting to regret it." Cameron said, looking at the still frowning Riley. "

I'm definitely not." Angela mumbled . "I mean, I'm glad I got out of there." She explained and smiled.

"What now?! Are we gonna be hiding like criminals on the run?!" Riley screamed. "Remember that Davis will find us and this time he will not be as happy as when Jasmin disappeared." She warned us.

"But this time he won't find you." Cameron said. "And how do you know that?!" She broke off, obviously she didn't like the whole situation. I didn't understand why?

"Do you know what? No, I actually don't want to know, I just want a moment of peace." She wiped her face and disappeared onto the terrace, followed by worrying Angela.

"Group hug!" Cameron yelled as the door of the terrace shut behind the girls.

I was finally back home, exactly where I was supposed to be.

"I missed you, assholes." I mumbled and tried to hold back the tears of happiness

"How did you come up with this, kidnapping? That's brilliant!" I was excited. "That was actually Ethan's idea." Daniel said. "We've borrowed a few things from our security men, and then waited for your return." He thrilled excitedly. "We entered into your security guard and simply kidnapped you from the eyes of hundreds of thousands of fans!" Cameron laughed excitedly.

"You are amazing, thank you."

I already wanted to go to my room with Grayson, but I caught Ethan's gaze, and his almost imperceptible nod let me know that he would like to talk to me privately. I left, telling Grayson that I'd be right back and followed Ethan into the boys' apartment.

"I'm so sorry." He stood back as if he was ashamed to look straight into my eyes. "I was a selfish idiot! If I could go back, I'd do it differently. I'm such a fuckup." He sighed, his shoulders trembling with tension. "It's okay, I forgive you." He turned around uncertainly, but left his head down. "I want you to be happy with Grayson because you deserve it and I promise from now on I won't do any stupid shit." I smiled and, without thinking, hugged Ethan. He stood motionless as if frozen, then relaxed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I owe you so much." He whispered. "I've destroyed your life." I laughed softly. "Maybe, but you put it back together, you glued the individual pieces back together. Yes, I'm still mad at you, but people make mistakes, it's important to admit their mistakes. I've made mistakes too, didn't I? I've lied to you, all of you, I just hope now you understand why I did it."

He nodded. "I understand now, if I was in your place, I probably would have done the same thing." He whispered, and

I felt like something has changed between us. We both moved on and I was sure that Ethan would never betray me again.

I slipped quietly on the patio and stood next to the door. "Riley?" I approached her, leaning against the railing, staring at the city. Angela was already cold, so she went back to the guys and seemed to understand them quite a bit.

"This isn't going to work." She whispered and turned to face me. "You could do it on your own, but all of us? Jasmin this is madness! They didn't have to take us with you." She shook her head, her arms embracing her chest.

"Riley, I can't live that way anymore. I can't stay with Davis for a while longer, I'd probably do something stupid again and believe it or not, I don't want to die, not when I have Grayson. I won't let Davis use us anymore. We didn't want THIS, our dream was much different than what he is doing to ut. We are together in this, we started together and together we will end."

She trusted me just like Angela. Big decisions have always been left to me, because they were sure I would do the best for us. "Okay." She nodded. "We'll figure something out, we'll handle it." She agreed, and my lips went to smile. "Come on in, it's cold out here and the boys are ordering food."

-

After so many days, I was finally with Grayson again. Laying on my bed in his arms.

"Jasmin?" He broke. "Yes?" I opened my eyes, looking into his. "You know, if it did not work if Davis was totally impeccable for some reason, I wouldn't give up, I would find another way to save you. I would do literally anything for you. But if nothing would work I had one easy solution in my mind." He smiled and I knew he had something to spare.

"Easy? Why are you trying to find something to blackmail Davis, when there's an easy solution?" I didn't understand.

"Because it may be easy, but its consequences no longer." I frowned. "Don't look at me like that." He laughed and gave me a kiss.

"Think, Davis needs you for all the ads, concerts, shootings, and so on, but what if you weren't able to do these things?" My confusion reached the highest level. "Why shouldn't I be able to do that, do you want to break my arms and legs or something?" He rolled his eyes.

"Of course not, you dork." He laughed again and I couldn't help but smile. Oh god, how I loved the sound of his laugh. Like suddenly none of my problems existed. "Anybody who would do that to you would be killed and buried in the garden." He said in a cold, calm voice and I laughed. "But what if you were pregnant..."