14th chapter

The alarm clock on my bedside table read 11:08pm when I pressed the dial and waited for a response. "Yes, please?" I heard a soft, girly voice. "Angela?" I whispered. "Princessa? Oh god, is that really you?" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. My real self disappeared on the day that they created Princessa. Angela and Riley stopped calling me Jasmin a long time ago, the girl no longer existed for them. "It's me." I confirmed in a whisper. "Riley! It's Princessa!" I heard her scream. "Is that really you?" There was a slight smile on my face. "Yes, it's me." I sobbed. "Are you okay? What happened?!"

"I'm fine." I breathed and tried to calm myself down. "Oh, so you are fine?! Just for your information, we are not doing fine!" Riley shouted. "Do you know what you did ?!" There were tears streaming down my face, and everything inside me crouched. "I had to run away, they would destroy the band." I hoped she would understand me and forgive me, but I was foolishly wrong. "No, YOU have destroyed us! There is no band without you, all the concerts have to be canceled! You know how many people we have disappointed! No, YOU've disappointed them!" She was right, she was right about everything. "I'm sorry." She snorted. "So you're sorry? Too bad, because regret will not solve anything, how could you do this to us?!" My whole body was shaking, I had no words. "Riley..." Angela whispered. "No, she has taken everything from us, and now she just called us to let us know she is doing just fine! I hate you Princessa, I wholeheartedly hate you and I hope somebody will do what you did to us to you!" With that she ended the call and I was all alone again. What did I think? That they would just forgive me? I didn't deserve they forgiveness.

Without thinking, I pulled a loose, pink sweatshirt across my head and left my room, heading to the the apartment next door. Finding Grayson's room was no problem, I slid in silently and closed the door carefully behind me. "Gray?" I whispered uncertainly. He rolled to side, facing me, but he slept peacefully. "Grayson?" I tried it again. His lids shuddered slightly, but his eyes remained closed. "Hm?" He muttered after a moment. "Can I stay here, please?" With the back of my hand, I wiped my eyes dry and embraced my chest, trying to prevent myself from falling apart into million little pieces. Not that it was possible, but at that moment it felt so. "Come here." He responded in a whisper without opening his eyes. With no hesitation I slipped under his blanket, and he gently stared stroking my back. My sobs subsided and tears disappeared. "Sleep." He whispered and kissed me slightly on my forehead. The world around me fell into the darkness and I finally fell asleep.

I was awakened by the cold breeze that blew my hair and forced me to open my eyes. I blinked in surprise and glanced around at me. I sat in the passenger seat of an unknown car, standing at a gas station. "What the hell ..." Before the panic began, Grayson grimaced in the driver's seat. "You up?" He smiled slightly. "You kidnapped me?!" I whispered in disbelief. He raised his eyebrows and laughed amusedly. "That's not funny." I pouted. "Answer me." He laughed at me as I uncomfortably pursed my knees and frowned. "So what am I doing here?" I wanted an explanation, and his laughter died down. "You screamed and cried." I gave him confused look. "In your sleep... From what I got out of you while you were asleep, I understood that you spoke to Angela and Riley." I sighed and nodded. "It didn't end well." It was not a question, just a statement. He didn't need words to understand my feelings. "I still don't understant... What am I doing here?" I whispered, trying to figure out where we were. "We're going home, you're going home."

"What?!" I yelled. "I'm not going to watch how it all slowly ruins you, I don't know how to help you, but I think that if you went back for a few days to your family, it might be good."

-ETHAN'S POV-

"Have anyone seen Grayson?" I yelled from the kitchen. "I have not seen him, not even Jasmin." I looked up from the pan, where I fried the last pancake and gave a quick glance at the clock. It was only half past seven, I couldn't sleep, so I got up early and went to prepare a breakfast, the smell of which drew the boys out of. "It's early, where could they be?"

"We'll call him and we'll ask." Nate shrugged, reaching for his cell phone, lying on the table beside his breakfast plate. "He isn't picking it up." He announced after a while and ended the call. "I have a bad feeling." Cameron muttered. "I second that." I did, but my bad feeling had nothing to do with Graysonms disappearance, but with Jasmin. "Cameron? What about his credit card. Can we find out where he last paid?" I thought. "Maybe, why?"

"Because we'll find him!" I shrugged. "Chill Ethan. Maybe they just went out with Jas for breakfast." Nate rolled his eyes. "Can someone fucking find out or do I have to do it myself?!" I clenched my fists. "Okay, okay chill. I will call Paul." Nate nodded, got up from the table and disappeared into the living room. His call lasted for about five minutes, endless, terrifying five minutes, during which my mind chased all the different ideas of Jasmin in Grayson's arms. "About half an hour ago, Grayson paid at petrol station." He spoke thoughtfully.

"He's fucking crazy." I whispered with an absent look. "What is going on?!" Nate asked.

"They are going to visit Jasmin's parents." I growled. "Wait, I thought you and Jas..." He didn't continue as I gave him a murderous look. "Oooh, dramaa." Cameron whistles. "You're right." I nodded and headed into my bedroom.