24th chapter

a/n
just a fillter chapter
-

-GRAYSON'S POV-
"Where is he?!" I yelled as I barged into our apartment.

"What did he do?" Daniel sighed. "What did he do?!" I yelled. "That bastard told them where Jasmin was! " When I realized that they had no idea what is going on, it was too late. I wanted to explain to them, but it was not necessary.

"He called the managment?" Cameron guessed and I gave him a surprised look. "How do you know?" I didn't understand. "Ethan told us everything." He shrugged. "And we understand." Daniel added. "Jasmin kept it from us for good reason and Ethan didn't have the right to do what he did. We're sorry."

"But 'sorry' won't fix shit" I cried out angrily, trying to calm myself down before I hit something. "Wait, what do you mean, where is Jasmin?"

"She's gone! She is fucking gone!

"What?" Daniel exclaimed. "And what did you think, huh?! That the arrogant asshole would just come and greet her and wish her good luck in her new life?" I was screaming like a psycho.

"Hey guys." The door to the apartment opened and Ethan walked in with a huge grin on his face.

For a second everything was black. With no hesitation, before I could think about what I'm actually doing, I ran up to him.

"Grayson, no! Stop!" I heard Cameron, but it was too late. I punched him in the face. Before I could hit him again the boys ran up to us.

"Fucking asshole, how could you do that to her?!" I tried to break out of the tight grip of Cameron, who tried to pull me away from Ethan to a safe distance. "Fuck the fuck he broke my fucking nose!" Ethan yelled as Daniel tried to pull him away from me before he could hit me.

"Yeah, and I would love to break both of your fucking hands so you can't jack off for the next six months, you dumb fuck! What did you want to achieve, huh?!"

"Grayson, calm down! You won't solve anything by killing Ethan!"

"It won't solve anything, but it will relieve me!" I said through my teeth and used the moment when Cameron grip for a moment. I reached across Daniel and grabbed Ethan's shirt. He started to defend himself, but because he held his bleeding nose with one hand, he couldn't do much. "Are you so selfish that you can't stand for someone other to be happy?!" I hissed as Cameron dragged my away from him once again.

"I'm going to kill you, bastard!" I screamed.

"Daniel take Ethan away."

Daniel just nodded, grabbed the car keys and left the apartment.

I collapsed on the floor, and didn't have the strength to get back to my feet. I felt loneliness, helplessness and unreal pain that might not have been physical, but it hurt the same, if not even more. I felt tears running down my face.