20th chapter

I woke up to a rainy, cold weather in an empty bed. The only evidence of Grayson's presence were his gray sweatpants on the ground. According to the alarm clock standing on the bedside table, it was half past nine in the morning, the perfect time to get up. I headed for the bathroom and did my morning routine.

"Jasmin?!" I heard Grayson's voice. "In the shower!" I answered and switched off the water, stretching out for a towel and returned to my bedroom, where smiling Grayson was waiting for me. "I have an idea." He spoke, grabbed my waist, and pulled me on his lap. "Should I start to worry?" I raised my eyebrows. He thought. "There is no reason for that, but I still think it will scare you." He admitted. "So what is it?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head on his chest. "I'd like to take you to New Jersey." I looked confused. "Why?" He smiled. "I forgot that you are not a fan." I rolled my eyes and gently pushed him. "Ouch!" He frowned as if it could really hurt him. "I was born in New Jersey, it's my home, and I have a family I'd like to introduce you tl, and given that your parents already know me, it's only fair."

"But you were the one that wanted to go see my family, aaand I did not introduce you as a..., wait I didn't even introduce you, you introduced yourself." I said. "I know it looks like a big step, but when we get out of here, we'll have peace of mind from the boys and the paparazzis, too, and we'll be able to show up on the street without the risk of someone taking a picture of us. " I sighed, then nodded. "You're right." He smiled. "Does that mean you're going with me?" He assured. "I'd go with you to the other end of the world." I agreed, and Grayson grinned. "You know, you usually don't say I love you after not even a day, but I have to say it, I have to tell the world, because it's a wonderful feeling. I love you like a fool but I know now that you are what I've been looking for all my life and I won't give up on you. I do not care who will stand in the way, managers, fans, the boys... No one can stand in our way"He promised me and I believed him.

"Good morning." I got greeted by the boys. "Couldn't be better." I returned a smile and sat down at the dining table. "Where is Ethan?" I was interested. "I haven't seen him since the morning." Daniel shrugged. "I didn't either."

"An important question..." Grayson started as he joined us "...can you handle it for five days alone?" Daniel frowned and Cameron even stopped eating. "Is something going on?"

"No, I just want to go home for a few days. Will you be okay?" Daniel smiled and nodded. "Sure, Jasmin is watching us." He winked at me. "She's probably not going because she's coming with me." Grayson said. "So wait, you were at her's parents first, now you're going to yours, will someone explain what's going on here?" Daniel asked. "Are you kidding me?!" He whispered suddenly, his face brightening. "You two are together!" He said when he put two and two together. I glanced at Grayson and nodded as I stretched out for one pancake. "How? When? Why did we not know about this!?" Cameron asked us questions and stuffed his mouth with a pancake. "We have a lot of questions and we don't have time, we'll talk about it at another time. We have to pack, tomorrow we're leaving." Grayson said. "And today we're going shopping, do you want to tag along? I don't want it to be noticeable that we're alone with Jasmin."

"Why?" Cameron gave us confused look. "We've come to an agreement that we aren't going public yet, we still have way too many things to work through." I explained and only hoped they wouldn't want to know the reason behind all the secrets. "Shopping would be fun." Daniel nodded in agreement and relieved me. The less they will ask, the less lies they will be forced to listen to.

a/n
last chill chapter, shit is actually going down in the next chapters i'm so exciteeed haha