25th chapter

Week. I had survived for a whole week and my only wish was to be dead. Actually, I was already dead, with Grayson I missed one indispensable piece of me, my heart.

"What about pizza?" Angela tried to continue, unwilling to accept that I simply refused to eat. "Look, I'm really not hungry, but I appreciate it, thank you." I mumbled as I was staring at the notebook in front of me, the pages of which were filled with words and sentences that did not make any sense, but when you put them together, they formed individual parts of the song.

"I've got ice cream!" Riley yelled as she entered the room. "You'll definitely have some of your favorite ice cream, won't you?" She put a spoon under my nose and I couldn't help but think about the boys. How they took care of me when I felt horrible. Before I fucked up.

I dropped the notebook, pushed Riley to the side and ran into the bathroom and locked myself.

"Amazing! Look at what you've done, Riley." Angela ironically yelled, and I knew she was walking toward the bathroom door. "Jasmin, are you all right? What happened?"

Tears ran out of my eyes, and the worst thing was that I couln't stop them. "I'm fine!" I cried out and tried unsuccessfully to muffle the sobs.

I missed Grayson so much. I wanted to feel his touch again, to see his smile, or at least to hear his voice, but it was not possible. My manager took my phone and exchanged it for a new one, which of course had a new SIM card and I didn't remember Grayson's number.

"Davis!" I heard Angela call. "Can you tell Jasmin she must eat?" She sounded angry.

"No, because she does NOT have to, at least she will loose few pounds before her next bikini photoshoot."

"You can't be serious?!"

"Oh, but I am, sweetheart.." he chuckled "and now go, your makeup artist is waiting for you. Until two more hours until the concert starts and you look... you look awful." I was sure he was grinning with amusement, enjoying hus provocation.

"You know what? Kiss my ass!" Angela snapped. "What an interesting offer, but I'm good."

a/n
short chapter which is not usual for me but i said i'd post daily and i haven't posted in 3 days so i'll post more chapters today