9th chapter

i haven't posted in agess 😩 this chapter has barely 300 words, it's just a filler for the last chapter cause i didn't want to have a big time gap. i'm back and want to get the story actually finally started. you can skip this chapter if you want, nothing is really happening lol

My bed was covered in a pile of tissues and every slightest movement was a burden to me. Because of my neck pain, I depended on soups, which, in combination with high fever, was not much. Ethan stayed with me overnight, but neither of us had really slept.

"... green, green with strawberries, green with lemon and finally green with cranberries." Grayson named thirty different types of teas from which I could choose. "I do not remember what was the first." I whispered. "Ah, that's okay, should I repeat?" God, no! My head was about to explode. "That's good, I'll have the last one, thank you." He grinned, nodded. "Coming ." He winked at me and left my bedroom.

"Choose a movie and I'll go get the popcorn." Ethan grinned. He was almost at the door when he stopped and turned his head back to me. "Oh, wait, you actually can't popcorn." He mumbled. "What about ice cream?" He suggested. "Hell yeah, how could I say no to ice cream." I agreed, smiling softly. He nodded and ran out.

I snuggled under the covers and began to browse through a bunch of movies. Mostly they were horror movies and I barely came across something that really caught my eye. "It's a tea timee." Grayson returned with a huge cup that he placed on the bedside table. "I have to go back to the villa, there's a mess, and the boys are trying to get it together." He mumbled. "Thank you, Gray." I gave him a grateful smile that he immediately returned and disappeared into the corridor. "I didn't know what's your favorite flavor, so I got all of them." Ethan returned. I eyed what he had in his hands. No Ben&Jerry's? Meh.

"Do we have caramel?" I smiled. "You bet we do." He handed me the ice cream and settled himself on the bed beside me. "Did you pick anything?" I nodded and he looked at the screen. "Are you serious?" He laughed. "Absolutely." He shrugged and reached for the laptop lying on the opposite end of the bed.