13th chapter

Though it seemed impossible, the number of fans was still growing and the mall was literally crowded. Getting out was an impossible task, and although my anxiety has almost gone away, I have not felt twice as good. Several girls recognized me, fortunately only like the girl who was with their "idol".

I was confused. I was lost and didn't know what to do. I couldn't just stand and wait for everything to calm down, the girls would probably. It was a hopeless situation that had no way outl. And then he appeared, he always came to save mewhen I needed him the most ...

-GRAYSON'S POV-

"Yo, did you see Twitter ?!" Horrified Cameron stumbled into the living room. "Did your followers go up again?" I grinned without looking up from my laptop screen. "Yeah, they did, but that's not what I'm talking about" He shook his head. "So what is it then?" Jack was interested. "Ethan and Jasmin are in a trouble." I finally looked up "What do you mean?!" I frowned. "They met some fans in the mall where they went without me-" He pouted before continuing. "-and they posted a photo with a location of where Ethan is at the moment. That tweet has spread rapidly, and dozens of fans are probably going there now."

"Do they have a security guard?" Cameron asked. "They do not."

I didn't hear the rest of their conversation, I jumped to my feet and ran to the front door. As I ran down the stairs, I managed to pull my hoodie over my head and put sunglasses on just to hide my face somehow. My race with time has just begun.

-JASMIN'S POV-

Our gazes met, and all the chaos and noise around me went silent. He was just a few meters away from me, and in his expression I could see relief. I smiled. He didn't care and ran straight to me, and in a moment he held me tight in his arms as dozens of crazy fans ran around us. They were so focused on finding Ethan based on the pictures they saw online, they didn't realize they just passed Grayson. Unfortunately, paps were not blind and Grayson's presence did not escape their attention.

"We have to go." He whispered in my ear and wrapped his hand around my waist, gently pushing me forward. "What about Ethan?" I stopped in the middle. "Don'tworry, the security guard will take care of it." He calmed me down, I just nodded and obediently followed Grayson.

"Is it always like that?" I murmured, my head leaning against the window of the car. "Not really.. but yeah.. it's getting pretty crazy lately actually." He said, his gaze fixed on the road ahead of us. "I thought you were used to crazy fans." I sighed and looked at my hands folded in my lap. "Yes and no, in our case it was never so ... frightening, and we couldn't leave the hotel without security." He frowned. "What if you were at home?"

"I wasn't at home since the band got bigger." I whispered "What?!" He yelled. "It's been almost two years!" I shook my head. "It's been over two years." Without warning he slowed down and stopped at the side of the road. "How could you not have been at home for two years?" He turned to me. I shrugged, this was not a topic I would like to talk about, but Grayson was different. I wanted to tell him. "The girls would go home a few times a year, their duties were only for the band, but I had to do the commercials, photoshoots, charity events, smaller roles in the series, and not to mention writing songs, singing duets with other singers, filming and so on and so on... I never had enought time to fly home and get back in time." I told him another bit of my life. "That's terrible.." I shrugged "You get used to it when you have no other choice."

We returned home not so long before Ethan did. The boys were already waiting for us and asked me bunch of questions. I tried to smile and told them that I was all right. After Ethan joined us he embraced me in a hug and wouldn't stop apologizing.

That night I couldn't sleep. I rolled from side to side trying to find a more comfortable position. It was a bad conscience that wouldn't allow me to go have a peaceful dream. I could no longer postpone it, I had to do it now before I lose my courage again.