22nd chapter

-ETHAN'S POV-

"You are kidding me, right?!" Cameron said doubtfully, "Do I look like I'm joking?" I went out immediately, I had a problem controlling my anger lately and it's all her fault," Th-Tha-That's crazy! "Daniel said. "I don't know how else to explain this.. Jasmin is Princessa, goddamnit!" The look of the three disbelieving pairs of eyes drove me crazy. "You know what?! Let me show you, I have a proof." I rolled my eyes and went to Jasmin's room, pulled out a paper box from under the bed, and returned to her living room, "Did you really go through her stuff?" Daniel laughed and shook his head in disbelief. "Don't look at me like that! I knew that her and Grayson were hiding something, I was look for answers. I hate secrets." I defended myself, "Ethan, you can't just go through someone's stuff like that!"

"There's everything here, her contract, photos with those other girls and prizes they won. In this box is her life, which she hid from us, she lied to us!"

"Maybe this is exactly why, don't you think?" Daniel shook his head, "He's right." Cameron nodded, "Wh-what do you mean?!" I lifted my eyebrows "She escaped, hiding from the shit she had to go through, and you should understand why she didn't want to tell us."

"Are you fucking kidding me!? I can't believe you are on her side." I shook my head.

"And enough!" Cameron yelled, "Don't talk about her like that!" He warned me.

"How can you still defend her after all of this? Especially when she told Grayson! She didn't bother to tell us, but she was all gucci with telling fucking Grayson!" Cameron's eyes narrowed, and Daniel's face seemed to brighten up.

"Ohh, so that's why you are so pissed!"

"I don't give a shit about that bitch anymore, if that's what you're thinking." I rolled my eyes

"I warned you to choose your words wisely! We do not know her reasons, we donmt know what happened and we have no right to judge! So kindly keep your mouth shut."

"She's our friend, and we should support her." Daniel nodded.

"Fine!" I yelled and headed to the door.

I was not going to let it just go. She lied to us, she betrayed us. She deserved revenge. I pulled out a copy of Jasmin's contract from my jeans pockets and I found her manager's phone number.

"Have fun, bitch." I whispered and dialed the number.

" I whispered and dialed the number

-a/ni'm cryingg, these are so old but they rlly go with the chapter so i had to

-
a/n
i'm cryingg, these are so old but they rlly go with the chapter so i had to