29th chapter

"Are you joking?" I raised my eyebrows. "No, I mean it." Grayson assured me.

I didn't know how he thought I was going to react, but I don't think this was it. "Are you completely crazy?!" I rushed out of my bed as if trying to escape from him.

"Jas, calm down, it was just a suggestion, nothing less nothing more. I didn't say 'let's have unprotected sex becaude I like it better that way, and oh, y'know what? you might get pregnant and Davis won't want you no more'" He tried to joke, to lighten the mood. "It was just a suggestion."

"Are you listening to yourself, Geay ? a Child?" I ran my hands through my hands. "Tha-that's ... I dob't even know what that is!" I shouted and walked to the bedroom door.

"Where are you going, Jasmin?" Without turning around, I slipped out of the room and headed to the next flat.

"Cameron?" I entered his bedroom and hoped he was still awake. "Jasmin, is everything all right?"

"Yes, no." I sighed. "I don't know. Do you have cigarettes?" Even in the darkness I noticed that he nodded and then yawned. "Just dress up, we'll meet up on the terrace." He mumbled and reached for the sweatshirt lying beside his bed. "Good." I fell silent and walked quietly into the living room.

"Wow." Cameron rated the situation with just one word which didn't help me at all. "Nothing more, huh?" I trembled as he grinned amusedly. "One must admit, it would solve a lot of your problems." He shrugged. I shot him a murderous look. "I can't have a baby, not now!" I shook my head in disgust. "We've been together for a short time, we can't have a child together." I spoke and tried to find other reasonable arguments that I could oppose.

"Honestly, between you and Grayson there is something that nobody else has. He would die for you, you're his real love, he never stops talking about you. I have known him for as long as I can remember and he was never the one for serious relationship. People in his life had let him down way too many times, he hated the thought of commitment. But look at him now, he is whipped." He chuckled and shook his head. "I understand your reasons why you don't want a child now and yes, it's crazy, but I dob't think it would be such a disaster as you're afraid of. "

I snorted. "Yeah, sure." He gave me a foolish look. "Stop it, yes, I'm trying to help you." I raised my hands and smiled slightly.

"Look, Grayson would the best dad in the world, he's got it in him." He assured me.

"But that's not the problem, I know that Grayson will be the perfect dad, but I don't think this would be the perfect time for a kid. It'd be just as a way to get rid of my problems, it would not be fair."

"Mkayy, why are we talking about kids?" Ethan suddenly appeared behind me, which scared the shit out of me. "Guess what, Grayson wants a baby." Cameron grinned and I kicked him. "Ouch!" He screamed and grabbed the sore spot. "That's for being a snitch" I chuckled and turned back to Ethan. "Please don't tell anyone."

He nodded, closed the door behind him, and joined us.

"Soo, a baby, huh?" My gaze clearly said I refused to answer any questions, but Ethan simply ignored it. "I think it would be great to have a baby." Cameron thought, and Ethan nodded in agreement. "Can you even imagine, if you two had a baby? So cute!"

"Can you keep down, please?" I rolled my eyes. "No." They both answered. "Okay!" I smiled and went back to the apartment.

When my mom couldn't sleep, she drank milk with honey. When I couldn't sleep I ate a caramel ice cream.

I reached for the spoon and sat down at the dinner table, fighting to open the ice cream. "Do you need help?" I looked up, but he didn't even wait for the answer, he sat down next to me, took my ice cream out of my hands and took off the cap. "Thank you."

"I'm sorry." I whispered before I put a gigantic piece of that caloric bomb in my mouth. "For what?" He smiled, looking at me. "For what I did." I mumbled with my mouth full of ice cream. He stretched out his hands and sat down on my lap, hugging me around my waist. "I understand it. It was crazy." I shook my head. "No, I just-" I sighed and tried to put my thoughts into a sentence. "I want to have kids with you, but not now and not for that reason."

His small smile widened. "I love you." He whispered. "And you're right, we'd have to wait with the kids until you have my last name so there's no confusion in the papers." I grinned.

"And why are you so sure I'll ever have your last name?"