21st chapter

A mixture of two arguing voices pulled me out of my bathroom. With wet hair, dressed only in oversized T-Shirt, I peeked out of my room, listening to the argument.

"...not your business!" I recognized Ethan's voice. "Of course it is my business!" Cameron yelled. "It happened, you can't hate your own blood for falling in love." He pushed him while Ethan laughed amusedly. "Hate him? you're wrong, I do not care." He hissed and dropped something heavy on the ground. "Who are you trying to lie to right now? Me or you?" Cameron rolled his eyes. "I have nothing to say to you." Ethan snapped and gone to the boys' apartment.

"Ok?" I walked into the living room and my gaze went to two sports bags lying at the door. "Of course." He nodded and forced himself to smile. I sighed and shook my head. "I'll talk to him." I didn't wait for Cameron's permission and followed Ethan into his bedroom.

"Get out Cameron." He growled as he noticed the presence of another person. "Ethan, what's going on?" He stopped in the middle of the movement, throwing pieces of his clothes in the open bag and turned to me. "Nothing. Should something be happening?" He shrugged, his cold expression telling me that old Ethan was gone, and from the new Ethan won't get a smile. "Are you leaving?" "Yeah." He said zipped his bags. "Because of me and Grayson?" He grinned. "Yeah, of course, the whole world is revolving just around you two, isn't it? Everything that's going on with you two has to do with my decision, right?" He laughed coldly and shook his jead. "No, I didn't mean it like that, I just..." I started but he cut me off "Just what! Don'tcthink you're something special, you're just like thousands other girls, why should I want you? Oh, actually... I know one reason, you were and are easy to get. Get it?" I could tell that Ethan's words didn't hurt me in any way, but the opposite was true. "If you don't give a shit, then why are you leaving ?!" I yelled trying to hold back tears. "Why?" He chuckled. "Because I don't want to live with a fucking liar, that's why." He spoke harshly, his eyes fixed to my eyes. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I looked back at him and tried to calm my shaking voice. "Yeah, you have no idea?" He looked surprised. "That's just another lie!" His expression hardened. "You are a disgusting liar and I hope that everyone will soon learn that you do not deserve to have a quiet life and you do not deserve Grayson at all, though he is all about it, why? Probably because he is just like you, but I'm not." He raised his eyebrows. He shouldn't pull Grayson into this, this had nothing to do with him. I wanted to slap him but he roughly grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. I stumbled and I would end up on Ethan if he didn't let go of my hand, forcing me to fall on the ground and hit my head.

"You're just plain fucking bitch, hope you get a good fuck soon." He snorted, grabbed his bag, and left the room.

How could he find about that? Grayson would never tell him, and no one else knew me. I stumbled out of Ethan's bedroom and bumped into Grayson. "Jasmin, are you all right?" He was horrified when he saw my expression. I just nodded and he pulled me into a hug. "Yo guys, guess what?" Cameron approached us with his iPhone in his hand. "What?" I was interested without pulling away from Grayson. "I found a video from the party!" He said enthusiastically as I tensed and gave a frightened look to Gray. "Of Jasmin singing?"

"Yeah!" He nodded. "It's already almost at ten million views!" He announced proudly and hurried to tell the news to the boys. "Could it be even worse ?!" I cried. "Tomorrow morning we will leave and leave all this behind. No fans, paparazzis, no worries." He whispered soothingly.