01

Senas P.O.V

Ugh! I hated monday mornings...it meant we were back to school:(...the sun hadn't even come out yet but my alarm clock had to ring. I hide my head under my pillow so I could get some more sleep but there wasn't point - I couldn't sleep (stupid alarm clock). I sighed whilst getting out of my warm bed and walked towards my bathroom door. Minutes after washing my face and brushing my teeth, I got out the bathroom with a towel on my face. I opend my cupboard door and took out my neatly ironed school uniform that my mum pressed only yesterday....god how much I hated school...the exams we had to take...the teachers that were always yelling in my face..and yeh my friends....the most annoying part of my day....GOD!!!

But there was one thing that I just couldn't resist whilst being in school....him....known as the schools "bad boy"

My friends always tease me about him just about everytime he was near me saying I like him and all that stuff...whenever he was near me I could hear the beats of my heart getting louder...why is this even happening again to me??...every time he looked at me I melted into his eyes like I wanted to look into them forever. Was I actually starting to develop feelings for him again? no no no I can never fall in love with him after all that has happened to me.....