15

He slowly turned his head towards me and gave me a small smile.."h..hi" I mumbled panting whilst returning the smile "you okay?" he asked..."I'm okay...just been a bit busy...I..I didn't keep you waiting for too long..did I?" I asked frowning....he slowly shook his head causing a smile to appear on my face again as I nodded.

We both sat there in silence...taking the cool air of London...I suddenly started to fiddle with my fingers again....god was I this nervous......I then managed to muster up some courage up to ask him...."um..so w..why did you..um want to meet me?"..I stammered whilst looking at him...but he avoided my gaze....what was going on in his mind...why did he want to meet me anyway.....

"I..I" he started "I..what?" I asked desperately..."I...I wanted..to say..that"--"please tell me..I really wanna hear what you want to say..just say it" I said cutting him off being more desperate than ever..."really?" he asked suprised "yeah now tell me please" I said moving more closer to him......"I..I um..really...li..like you..se..sena"........................

"Ouch!" I yelled....when I opened my eyes I was on the floor...I must have fallen of my bed....but oh my god!!...was that a dream...why did I even have a dream like that....I stood up from the floor rubbing my head and looked at my alarm clock...it was only 2am....6 more hours before school...I should get some more sleep so I climbed back into my bed....

I couldn't sleep....that dream kept disturbing me.....he now has even come into my dreams...but why?? why does this always happen? im always lost in thoughts only about him...why is he the only thing that I can think or dream about....why is it that everytime I can hear his voice...I can see his face...I can hear his laugh where ever I go...what does this all mean?why is it happening again to me? UGH!! I really need to stop thinking about him now.........