28

"whats wrong with you...why did you run off like that?" abu bakr asked looking worried...well yeh not exactly did he look worried......"listen here" I started pointing a finger in his face "firstly you don't move from where you are standing...looking lost in that dream land of yours, secondly you chase after me scaring the day lights out of me and now your asking me why did I run off...pathetic"..I said rolling my eyes at him......

I looked at him giving him the what-the-hell look but he just carried on staring at me...I just wanted to scream in his face but...no..sena calm down......"ok you know what...you just stand here..I'm going now...its bloody 10:25pm in the night" I said looking at my watch realising I wasted 25 minutes arguing and dying. I turned away from him and started walking towards my street....until I felt a hand pull me back....I looked at him with anger....

"oh and yeh come to my funeral tomorrow" I said sarcastically...well maybe it won't be that sarcastic when my mum starts on me...then may god save me from her....abu bakr raised his eyebrow at me...."I don't get you?" he said confused. I wanted to slap myself....."listen yeh just please get your brain checked out we both are out in the middle of night when the whole world is sleeping....just look up above you...the black sky, the shining stars"....I carried on explaining like an idiot...."...if you don't get of me then I swear tomorrow you are most welcome to come to my funeral"....he just carried on looking at me not saying a word....Im going daft...I actually am....this guy is so getting on my nerves I really wish I could strangle him or something.....

Abu bakr didn't let go of my arm.....honestly wot the hell....was I speaking Spanish or Italian....this was soo ridiculous...why is he doing this....instead of letting go of me he pulled my closer.....why is he doing this again....he honestly must have hit his head on the wall and broke his skull or maybe some one whacked a vase in his face......because he has totally gone crazy not like he wasnt before.......