14

Senas P.O.V

We all reached the bottom floor got our coats from our lockers and were walking across the school ground making our way towards the school gates......"Sena enjoy your evening with you know who!" muneebah yelled as the others burst out laughing..."muneebah you honestly need to go to how to shut my mouth lessons...take zaineb with you!" I shouted back whilst walking towards my mums car....I could hear my friends laughing like mad....im so glad I don't go home with them...I would have lost my brain if I did...instead I go with my mum in the car....I waved at my friends who were still laughing...at god knows what..and got into my car...

We got home...at last....home sweet home...my foot was still hurting from break time....and so was my head....two reasons for that....I banged my head..and yeh the headache I got from my friends which had been doubled by the teacher.

I had dinner which was spaghetti bolognese...yum!!....I finished my dinner...wow I was hungry...and cleared away my dishes..."goodnight mum, night dad!" I yelled from the kitchen before running upstairs...."goodnight!" I heard both my parents shout back before slamming my bedroom door shut...I lied back onto my bed....lost in thoughts about what happened today....I was lost that I didn't even realise when I fell asleep..........

"sena"..I turned around by the sound of my name.."meet me in the park...at 4 I really want to tell you something"..he whispered in my ear flashing me a smile before walking away...I nodded giving him a small smile in return...not knowing why he wants to meet me.....

it was 3:55pm god time does go fast.....and then I remembered abu bakr had called me to meet him at the park.....so I ran upstairs and got on my top and jeans...and nervously sat on my bed and started playing with my fingers god I was never this nervous even when I had to take an exam......I took another glance at the clock...it was 4pm.....I slowly started making my way downstairs and towards the outside door.....but yeh telling my mum I'm going to see a friend...thank god she agreed but it was shocking she didn't ask a million questions before letting me go.......

I reached the park..my heart beating faster and faster like always...and there in the distance I saw abu bakr sitting on the bench...I nervously ran towards him...shitt what if I kept him waiting for ages....I slowly sat down beside him leaving a small gap between us......