11

Senas P.O.V

When I reached the dt block....I saw abu bakr stood there leaning against the table looking lost..so I walked up to him nervously....why did he call me here...what did he want to say to me. I honestly shouldnt have came here, I dont even wanna see his face.

We stood there awkwardly for ages not saying a word until I managed to ask him why he called me here...he opened his mouth to speak but before he could say anything...we heard a loud thud....and I mean a very very loud thud...we both looked at each other confused wow what could have made that loud sound......

Abu bakr started to follow the sound of running footsteps with me walking behind him along the corridor and into the food tech room to where the footsteps led us to......we both looked around the dark room..nope there didn't seem to anyone there...so we both left the room...I was still confused what could have made that loud sound..then I got suspicious....could it have been zaineb...she always is  up to some mischeif and was even smirking when I left the dinner hall lying to meet miss walnut..wait I shouldn't accuse her yet she might not be the one who was here..or was it her......"ouch!" I yelled as I realised I banged my head into the door and was now laying on the floor..."emm...are you ok?" abu bakr asked..giving his hand out for me to take .."em...y..yeh..I am thanks" I said as I refused to take his hand and stood up "no problem..anytime" he said smiling making me scoff..."em...you seem to be lost...is something wrong?" he asked...I shook my head and turned to face him..."so em...I think I should now...my..my friends must be wondering where I am"...I stammered rubbing my head whilst walking away from him giving him a small smile until....

Abu Bakrs P.O.V

What was wrong with me....I called her here and couldn't even tell her what I wanted to say to her....but how could I tell her that I just wanted to be with her...I wanted to see her..that I just wanted to talk to her...I dont understand myself sometimes....

She was leaving the dt block but before she could go any further...I grabbed her arm (dont know why I did that) and turned her around so she was just inches away from my face...we both looked at each other...not saying a word...just staring into each others eyes...this was a perfect moment....

I opened my mouth to say something to her but before I could....the bell rung for end of break....great timing honestly...sena broke eye contact with me as she got her arm out of my grip..."um...so I..I'll see you later hopefully" she spoke rubbing her head again flashing me a smile and walking out into the distance leaving me dumbfound...what did she mean by that...why was she being nice????