05

Abu bakrs P.O.V

God what was wrong with me what did I just do...why did I help her....I knew I was gonna get stupid comments from my mates about what just happened but I just couldn't figure out why I had said to her.....

"bakr what the hell man?"....yelled one of my mates snapping me out of my thoughts. "what..wh..what are u talking about" I lied. "Haha you know really well what i'm talking about"...."em...oh that...she was just going to fall so I just help..helped her thats it you dont need to exaggerate" I  stammered hoping they would change the topic I knew I shouldnt have helped her. "It seemed much more than just helping right abu bakr"..they all smirked...."oh just shut up...and lets just go to class"...I said rolling my eyes as I could hear them laughing like idiots. I walked towards the dt block....."mate youv'e changed" was the last thing I heard before walking into class........could it be true?? have I? noo I cant lose my bad boy image...

Senas P.O.V

Whilst everyone came into the class our teacher told us to find our booklets and sit where it is....when I found mine I sat down....I was so glad I was next to a window until...I realised on my left was abu bakr....shit!....could this day get any worse....why does god always try getting us two close to each other everytime I want to keep away from him...I knew my friends would tease me again for this....

I sighed looking out the window whilst the teacher was talking about god knows what...giving me a headache...until I heard a voice calling me....

I tried ignoring the voice and continued doing my work in the booklet....but I just couldn't..the voice was too irritating...so I turned my head to see abu bakr calling me....god I shouldn't have turned my head...."emm..sena do you know the an..anwser to this question?" he stammered whilst pointing to the question. God what should I say to him...why did he ask me...."emm...yh I do"....I answered as my heart started beating faster and faster...."good I...I need to copy it" he repiled as he leaned over onto my desk...