23

"ding ding!" the bell rung....yes this lesson was over at last...but then I remembered I had to go to abu bakrs house today....the project had to be done by next week and we didn't have that long. I made my way downstairs with zaineb still laughing...we all looked at her like she was daft well she was...in a way..."what? dont tell me your still laughing about what happened in r.e?" I asked with a sigh...she nodded and carried on laughing..."I still....cant believe he...gave his address to...you" she said between her laughs..."haha wow its so funny...you carry on laughing thats all your good at" I said with a frown whilst walking away from her loud laughters.

I got my jacket from my locker..."oh yeh sena your going to abu bakrs house today arent you?" "not again muneebah...well aren't you going to nialls house" I said with her smirk..."well atleast I'm not madly in love with some one unlike you" she smirked nudging me...I let out a big sigh before walking out the school doors....

As soon as I got home I got ready to go to abu bakrs....I looked in the mirror as I tied my hair into a neat plait....I took a deep breath....I wonder what will happen today??.... I glanced at the clock...it was almost five....I took my school bag and swung it across my shoulder while running down the stairs...."where are you going sena!?" my mum called from the kitchen. "im goin to...um...a  friends.....to do my R.E project" I replied hurriedly as I turned the door handle. "Dont be late!" my mum yelled causing my ears to hurt. I slammed the door before saying okay to her and waving goodbye.

I walked across the street...wondering what was going to happen...before I realised it.....I was at the front door of his house..gulp..well this is gonna be awkward

PS: Big thank u to my friend haleema...she has helped me lots on this chapter...thnks haleema:))