26

I pulled away and looked at him angrily......how could he do this??...I mean what the hell was this??..why did he just kiss me???......this was so unexpected....."I made a mistake coming here" I said whilst walking past him nudging my shoulder to his and slamming his bedroom door shut.....I could hear abu bakr calling my name but I didn't dare to look back.

Abu bakrs P.O.V

God....what did I just do??...but I dont know why.....I couldn't control myself...I just had to do that. She seemed very shocked...and I mean very....and it definitely showed she was really angry at what I had just done when she slammed my bedroom door shut...but I don't get it what was my fault??...It was just a kiss....she needs to chill out sometimes honestly......

Senas P.O.V

I ran down the stairs and headed towards the outside door...."sena...are you going now" I turned to see abu bakrs mum....a sweet caring lady who was honestly the total opposite of her son "um...yh I..I was just leaving" I replied with a small smile..."oh ok...one minute dear I will just call abu bakr he will dro"--"but aunt I'm fine I can go on my own".....shitt I was soo not going home with him...I just couldn't....."no ifs or buts...abu bakr!!".....god noo...I can't go home with him...especially not after this awkward evening.....

Abu bakr came into the room and glanced at me....I quickly looked away awkwardly...."abu bakr will you take sena home she won't be able to go home alone at this time".....I felt like whacking my head on the wall...never would I think about going home with him...seems like I have no option left....I looked up to see abu bakr nodding whilst flashing me a smile....I scoffed and looked away..this was totally ridiculous.

We both headed out of the house without saying a word to each other...I didn't dare to even look at him.........this was going to be a very....very awkward walk home........