03

Senas P.O.V

Whilst stepping out the house, I felt the cold wind hit against my face blowing my fringe away from my forehead. I cuddled up more into my coat, as I felt the coldness give me shivers...

I was walking towards the school gates until I heard a familiar voice..."hey sena!" I turned around to see my one of my best but annoying friend haleema..."oh god haleema!..I missed you soo much, why didn't u contact me once during the holidays?" I asked as I hugged her...."caz I knew you would be thinking about someone else and would be missing them like crazy right sena and yeh I didn't want to disturb you whilst you were lost in thoughts".....she said with a smirk. Oh god here we go again..."oh shut up haleema now please don't start again" I answered with a groan whilst pulling from the hug. "Hahaha I know you love all this teasing sena just admit it"....."no I don't now shut up lets go inside its freezing out here" I said pulling her towards the school doors..trying to change the topic for once...

We walked in through the doors towards our lockers until I saw my other friends rosy, ayesha, halima, zaineb and muneebah by their lockers..."hey guys!" I shouted with a huge smile as they all turned to face me..."hiyah sena...hey haleema!" thay all said in a unison which made me chuckle. "so hows life?" zaineb asked as she nudged me and I knew what she meant by that question so I decided not to answer.

"So whats first lesson?" I asked while putting my coat away into my locker..."I think its dt...I didn't bother checking though" halima said with a smirk...and I knew why she was smirking...it was because he was in my dt class...god this was gonna be an awkward start to the day....