20

Senas P.O.V

I was sitting on the sofa...listening two my mums lecture...why does she have to yell so much i'm sitting right in front of her and shes screaming like I'm miles away from her..didnt god think about giving her a smaller mouth.

"Im out of here" I said walking out the door. My tummy started rumbling oh well I'll just eat in school.... honestly what a start to the day...I wonder how bad the rest of my days gonna be.......

I walked towards the school gates seeing no sign of my friends...it was freezing outside so I might as well just go inside the school...they all might be there well usually they are. I walked in through the year 8 doors and towards my locker noticing all my friends round the corner laughing....I wonder what was so funny.

Seen as we all had r.e first lesson...we started walking towards the stairs with me in front trying to keep away from all the teasing...these girls can never shut up...honestly. When we reached second floor I was so exhausted...we still had one more floor to go...."awww senas tired...why don't we just call abu bakr to help her" haleema said with a smirk making the others laugh....I groaned and ran up the stairs until I reached the doors of the third floor...."senas running to her boyfriend..she really must have missed him!" I heard from one of them..I think...no I'm sure it was zaineb as she has such a big mouth..."shut up zaineb....I heard that!" I shouted back whilst walking away from them and into my class.........