27

Abu Bakrs P.O.V

We walked out the door and....awkward silence.......

One thing just kept coming back to my mind....why did I kiss her??...I really shouldn't have done that but I honestly don't regret kissing her...I should but I dont...seems like she still is really mad about that...god....Imagine she tells someone about all this...what if she tells her mates the whole school will end up finding out....then my bad boy image will be ruined..shitt

Her friends are honestly gonna tease her like mad...god...I feel sorry for her

I snapped out my thoughts noticing sena was already walking away...I ran after her....she cant stay mad at me for long...no one can.......

Senas P.O.V

I never excepted this from abu bakr. He kissed me but how could he?? plus he even lied to me...I was only here for a project nothing more....I bet he thought he could hurt me again by playing with my feelings.

I looked back and saw he was stood dreaming in his own world he wasn't even moving...he must have been stuck to the spot....oh how I wish he was.....I shrugged at the thought and started walking hoping abu bakr would follow me.....wait no!....I don't need his help...I totally can manage without him.

I checked my watch......10pm......oh shitt........my mum is going to kill me today. I'll just pray my mum is sleeping when I get back...please.....

I started walking as fast as my legs could carry me until I heard footsteps running....shitt who was that?....is that person following me?.....I started running....god please help me I don't want to die yet I still have many years to live.......

"god your so fast man..slow down I wont kill you!" I stopped hearing a familiar voice.....I turned around slowly to see.....abu bakr running towards me I sighed with relief...idiot..........

 A big thnxs 2 my friend zaineb 4 the help:))