10

"im sure I heard the sound from somewhere here"...... that sounded like abu bakr....oh shit if he sees us we both will be dead...but thank god it wasn't a teacher....."whats wrong?"..."thats sena" halima whispered she wasn't very good at whispering so I put my hand over her mouth giving her the look to shut up...."oh forget it..then it seems to be nothing"........I could hear the footsteps getting futher and futher away from us as I sighed "halima" whilst taking my hand of her mouth...."what now...what did I do...I was just eating and you didn't even let me do that"- "oh shut up lets go from here now before someone else comes" I said cutting her off as she rolled her eyes at me...

We both got out from under the table..."mind your head this time" halima said laughing making me groan.....We tiptoed across the room to the door...then I stopped making halima bang into me..."what now...why did you stop"..she asked confused...."ssshhh don't you ever stop talking"-.."I actually should ask you that" she smiled cutting me off.....

I slowly opened the door....looking left and right and turned to see halima looking at me confused..."what?" I asked her....."why are u looking left and right..we are in school u know..not on the road" she replied..."well firstly" I started..."if you wanna get caught then why don't talk louder secondly a detective is always quiet not matter what they do thirdly"- "oh my god...we will definitly get caught if you don't shut up....now run come on" she said cutting me off and grabbing my arm........

We ran and ran through all the corridors not stopping or looking back.......until we reached the dining hall...."well...wow I think we got away with that didn't we?" I said proudly making halima chuckle............