04

As I closed my locker and put the pad lock on...my heart began pounding faster and faster whilst we started walking towards the dt block...god why does this always happen...I hope it isn't because I realised he was in my class first thing in the morning..."whats up sena...something wrong? you seem quieter than usual" muneebah asked with a small smile making me turn my head towards her I slowly shook my head telling her that i'm fine when I actually wasn't...

I was so lost and deep into thoughts that I wasn't even watching where I was going..until I tripped over and was caught into someones arms. When I looked up to see who it was....

oh crap!...it was him....

I just couldn't resist those brown eyes that sparkled in the sunlight...so I just kept looking into them until he made eye contact with me...I just couldn't look away....I felt my cheeks getting warmer and I was so sure they turned rosy...I couldn't be blushing right...I just couldn't...I felt this weird tingling feeling in my body once again as I could feel his hot breath tickling my face blowing my hair away from my eyes...we were both looking at each other like there was no one else around...I got lost into his dreamy eyes that I didnt even realise...UGH!! what was I doing...Im so stupid

breaking eye contact with him I soon realised all my friends smiling and smirking like mad at us...so I just stood up getting straight out of his arms. I was just about to walk away from him until he spoke...."you should really watch where you going next time".....WHAT! I was shocked...what on earth was wrong with him..since when did he start caring about others "I...emm...um..thanks"...I quickly said turning my head away from him, and started walking towards my friends who were lined up outside the dt classes smirking at me...OH NO I knew what this meant......