06

He was very close to me...and I mean very close....our shoulders were almost touching. I wish I could just push him away. I started getting that tingling feeling in my body once again as I could feel the beats of my heart getting louder. Whilst he was leaning over my desk looking at my booklet....I could feel lots of stares. I turned to see haleema, muneebah and halima smirking and whispering things to each other as they kept glancing in my direction. This was all starting to get awkward.....

"ABU BAKR!"...wow I didn't realise the teacher could scream that loud..."DONT YOU GET WHAT INDEPENDANT LEARNING IS?" god...my ear drums were gonna burst now.... "sir I was just asking for help...you don't need to scream for that"...abu bakr repiled in a low tone as he moved away from my desk and stood up....Mr collins took a glance at me...shit...then back at abu bakr....."just get out the classroom!"...abu bakr moved away from his desk glanced back at me and flashed me a smile before walking out the door....what! why did he smile at me for....hes such a jerk I just don't get him sometimes....

The bell rang...thank god this lesson was over...It bored me to death...as I got out the classroom I waited for my friends..until they came out with huge smiles across their faces..."whats with the smiles?" I asked confused "awwww senas in love" they all said...oh god here we go again..."did u see how close you were to each other...I swear you to are honestly an OTP" halima said with a big grin..."whats otp?" we all asked confused..."one true pair of course..which obviously sena and abu bakr are"..she repiled..."oh for gods sake shut up..lets go or we'll get late for next lesson" I said with a groan as I walked off with all of them following behind laughing..they are just soo weird sometimes......