24

I took a deep breath as I knocked on the door.....a few seconds later I was welcomed by abu bakr..."umm helloo....sena....."he smiled. "Hi" I replied back before putting on a fake smile. He lead me inside to follow him to his bedroom. It was painted blue....wow...my favourite colour. "I like your room"...I mumbled before sitting on his bed. He smiles I think he heard me which he wasnt meant to. He pulled out his r.e book from his bag and I did the same. 

After a couple of hours we had done quite a lot of work and me and abu bakr were talking I honestly felt like punching him...how he turn from a big heart player to a normal teenage boy...Just then his mum calls him downstairs making me snap out of my thoughts. "ummm sena...stay here I'll be right back...ok?" "yeh ok then" I replied rolling my eyes without looking up at him. He runs down the stairs leaving me alone in the room. Since the project was almost finished, I decided to pull my phone out and go on twitter...4 direct messages from haleema, halima, zaineb and muneebah. UGH!!

I open the first one:

From: @haleema13 

r u having fun sena??? :))

From: @SENA_MALIK:

wot do u think? I honestly feel like dying 

the next one:

From: @halimaloves1D :

sena dont do anything naughty with abu bakr hahaha;)

I groaned at the message. 

From: @SENA_MALIK:

just shuttup halima....

Next one its gonna be the worst...

From: @zainebstylez:

oooooh I bet u and abu bakr are doing some actions haha

told you so...shes out of this world....

After I read muneebahs stupid message I decided to text @abubakrpervez since I was getting bored and no one else was online. 

From: @SENA_MALIK 

hii wuu2

buzzz.... what the hell.I look over my shoulder and I see a flash appear on abu bakrs phone..oh he probably got message from one of his friends...I sigh as I text him again hoping he would reply back.

From: @SENA_MALIK

did you go school today??

buzzz...the vibration came from his phone again....whatt the hell??...I decide to ignore it as I text him again for the third time now...buzzz...okk something weird was going on....without thinking I grab abu bakrs phone from across the bed.....whaattt!!.....oh my god!!!....no...it couldn't be true......