25

Abu bakrs P.O.V

Today was going good...I would have expected sena to be screaming in my face but no she was chilled out...I dont understand why she is always so nice..weird...I was downstairs chilling on the sofa...after I finished I ran back upstairs...I thought I would ask her if she wants anything to eat not that I care umm..maybe abit but yeh you know mums are gonna be mums....

my thoughts were suddenly put to an end when I saw sena.....standing there with my phone in her hand.......oh noo...noo..shiit....shitt....she couldnt find out...please say she hasn't found out.

my phone dropped out her hand as she saw me standing by the door.....

"what are you doing with my phone?" I asked her....I saw her cheeks flush bright red. Her fingers began trembling.

Senas P.O.V

oh my godd.....it was him.....abu bakr had lied to me all along....the guy who I stayed up talking to at 2.am in the morning was him...how could he?....why did he do that?.....the room felt silent for a couple of minutes....I felt his gaze fixed on me, the questions blurred through my head I didnt look at him.......he was a liar.....he lied to me 'again'.......

"W-why did you lie to me?" I manage to whisper...still not meeting his gaze. "why did you go through my phone?" he asks stepping closer to me still not answering my question. I could feel his anger towards me. "Your a liar..u lied to me..." I blurt out, keeping my voice calm..."so that gives you permission to go through my phone?..." He questions..his voice raising...

ok...I admit..going through his phone wasnt the best idea but he lied to me was he forgetting that??...

"I only checked your phone because I was sending messages to 'someone' called @abubakrpervaz and in case you haven't realised you lied to me okk? I should be the one angry not you!" I yell back emphasizing the word 'someone'.

"sena look im... sorry" he replies in a softer tone..."no how can I forgive you after everything!!" I yell......."look...you dont understand sena" he says stepping closer to me..."no abu bakr you dont understand! you've already broken my trust on top of that you lied about being some other guy!!" I shout...."oh I've broken your trust...you must be kidding me I wasnt the one checking someone else's phone!" He growls stepping closer towards me...."Are you serious! how dare you get mad at me when you lied again just like you did two years ago you just shouldn't have done that!" I shout, releasing my anger.

Abu bakrs P.O.V

What the hell is happening...just a few minutes ago everthing was fine...and now we're screaming at each other...like what the hell!!!

"sena look okay...I'm sorry...I really am...I didn't know how to say it...I mean...I just"...god she yells too much how do I explain to her she looks really angry.....

Senas P.O.V

"You just...what bakr....you thought you could lie to me and act as if your someone else..I was stupid for not realising this earlier you have hurt me enough in the past" I say looking into his eyes with anger..."sena...please"...he says stepping close to me closing the gap between us and making our faces just inches apart from one another......

"No...don't...I cant trust you ever again....you ca-" I was cut off from my sentence as his lips came crashing into mine...............