13

God this lesson is soo boring.......the teacher gave me more of a headache...my head was already killing from all that shouting I got from my friends.....I held my head...trying to reduce the pain....until I felt a cool breath travelling down my neck...making me shiver.."are u ok?" I turned to see.....abu bakr....oh god not again.....he was sitting in the row right behind me and I didnt even realise......I nodded at his question telling him that im fine..."it doesn't look like it"...what the hell is his problem honestly..."im fine" I said harshly turning back to face the front so he wouldn't ask me any more questions....he sat back in his chair but it didnt seem like he was satisfied by my comment.....well whatever I dont really care...

The bell rang...yes!! the lesson was over....it was hometime thank god.....wow...honestly what a day...so much happened in one day I wonder what tomorrow will bring......I walked out the door with my friends as they laughed and grinned like mad....god these girls are so weird...."whats so funny?" I asked confused wanting to know the joke so I could laugh as well..."omg!" zaineb yelled....."god..what now" I groaned..." sena man...look" halima started..."im looking" I replied..."he really cares about you...you just dont see it...didnt you see how concerned he looked when you were holding your head" halima said making me roll my eyes.

Wow hes really gonna care about me now...whatever. None of my friends know anything about him or what happened in the past and I wouldnt think about telling them either..I just dont wanna relive them horrid and embarrassing moments again....

"Sena watch out! your gonna fall!" haleema shouted pulling me back from falling over the top of the stairs..."god..man where were you lost....oh I know...you were thinking about abu bakr weren't you" she smirked nudging me making the others laugh....oh haleema if only you knew..........