21

Once everyone had come into class...our teacher told us we were gonna do a project which for that we had to work in pairs...one by one sir called everyone's names out randomly putting us into pairs by looking at register...."muneebah and niall"...."halima and zayn"...."ayesha and louis"..."rosy and liam".."haleema and harry"....my name hadn't been called out yet...but I don't know why...I honestly had a bad feeling about this.......

"ah and that leaves sena and abu bakr" our teacher called out making me look up in shock....WHAT!!....could this day get any worse....there was no way I was gonna work with him...."ok so whose moving...we don't have all day!" sir asked looking back and forth from me to abu bakr....I was not sitting near that animal. Abu bakr suddenly stood up and started making his way towards my desk...wow quite surprising for the first time ever he did as he was told.

Sir told us to note down all the information we manage to get from the internet....and without saying a word abu bakr got two laptops and brought them back to our desks...ha surprise after surprise...this is shocking has he really changed??

I wrote down all the information I could find out about Judaism onto lined paper and to my surprise when I took a glance at abu bakrs paper he had wrote just about the same amount of information as I had done....wow I wonder why he was acting like this...I'm sure the teachers are just as amazed as I am....

"alright students" our teacher started making us all look at him.."now all the information you have written down your gonna put it together with your partners work and make a presentation together...this is homework which should be completed by next week and yeh you could visit each others houses for this...that is one and only way you could get this work done".....the whole class groaned...while I sat there looking shocked as ever...that meant either I will have to visit abu bakrs house or hes gonna come to my house...oh my god!!!