07

Senas P.O.V

2nd lesson went pretty fast....we had english and I was so glad he wasn't in my class but my friends didn't tease me any less...

The bell rung for end of lesson...thank god. It was time for break now so all of us friends went outside until..."SO DID YOU MISS SOMEONE SENA SEEN AS HE WASN'T IN YOUR CLASS!" zaineb yelled...wot the hell shes really loud..."oh shut up zaineb your so loud...why am I gonna miss him ewww"...I said hoping they would change the topic.." BECAUSE YOU LOVE HIM!" halima shouted as she ran off....

I groaned as I chased after her around the field and down the steps until we reached the tables.....she stopped trying to catch her breath...yes this is the chance to get her...I ran towards until I tripped over something which I think was her foot....nd fell to the ground with a thud...."ouch!" I cried as my knee began hurting.

I stood up with the help of halima...as the others couldn't help but laugh.."hahaha you all have laughed enough...I think I might be able to walk..ouch"- "wait lets get abu bakr to help you im sure he would love to" muneebah laughed cutting me off whilst nudging me..."oh no muneebah do you want to get beaten up by him" zaineb replied as they all burst out laughing "oh please lets just go to next lesson....em by any chance what is next lesson?"....I asked as I held onto the door to walk in...."god knows...I think its music" halima said..."or is it art?" I said confused......

"yep its art"...oh god...I recognised that voice and I knew just who it was....