32

"who the hell do you think you are!!" I screamed whilst standing up from the bench... "ummm abu bakr" he replied confused by my reaction."Smart move but I'm not as weak as you think I am" I said crossing my arms across my chest .

"Ok listen I dont know what on earth your talking about" he said standing up to face me...this jerk thinks im stupid im gonna give him a really juicy slap then maybe he will remember everything he did to me. 

"Oh so your playing dumb now everything makes sense" I answered with anger.."I just said I like you, you dont need to get all hyper its not like I said I love you like you did" he replied casually like that meant nothing..."so you fucking think what you did 2 years ago to me was nothing huh? you think I didnt love you!! what the fuck do you know about me..you were dared you played with my heart, you made me fall in love with you and you left me heart broken..everything is just a game for you isnt it thats all you are a bad boy!" I shouted I was soo angry I could break his face right now..

"Cant you just forget all that..why are you sticking to the past its happened you cant change that now" he answered annoyed. "Well there are some things which cant be forgotten not after you were so attached to it" I replied almost tearing up...I couldn't control myself anymore so I just ran all the way home not turning back at him once. 

Abu Bakrs P.O.V 

I hurt her. I regret it all. I wish I could turn back in time to make everything right. I just wish I could make her mine. Wait I'm a bad boy I can do anything..now its time to use my charms..wait and watch sena everything is gonna be alright..I'm gonna make everything work......