12

Senas P.O.V

God what just happened...what did I do...

I left the dt block without turning back and started walking as fast as my legs could carry me...until I saw my friends round the corner....."hey guys!" I yelled walking towards them as they turned to face me...."so?" zaineb said as she cleared her thoart..."so...what?" I asked confused..."so..did you go to meet miss walnut...anyway why did you even go to see her?" she asked with a smirk. It seemed like my suspicion was correct...I gulped not knowing what to say...."em...oh god its so obvious zaineb she called me...why else would you go to a teacher that just knows how to talk and never shuts up...as well as doing your heading".....wow I came up with this idea so quick...I felt like a genius....I glanced at my friends and they all just looked at me as if I was stupid..."what?" I asked confused....."WOW" muneebah said....what was wrong with her now..."even my dog doesnt bark that fast"...."what the....OK shut up lets just go to maths before we get screamed at for getting late again"....I said remembering the last time we got late....

We started walking towards the stairs but unlucky for me...we saw abu bakr infront of us....OH MY GOD NO!.. may god save me now.......We reached the top floor and and guess what...I had a headache...you can't expect my friends to keep their mouths shut if abu bakrs around...up to the top floor they kept shouting my name like i'm a mile away from them..when I was actually walking with them...."you now what?....get lost you idiots" I said whilst running ahead of them towards my class...."YEH YOUR BOYFRIEND MUST BE WAITING FOR YOU AWWW GO TO HIM!" one of them yelled which I think was zaineb as she is known as the loudest well actually is loudest....I just scoffed and walked into class whilst rubbing my head....