33

Senas P.O.V 

I never thought someone who I loved and gave my heart to would do this to me. So many moments we spent together and everything just shattered before me... 

 Flashback:

"Bakr look at this" I said happily whilst holding up a ring...Abu bakr looked up from his phone and frowned... "umm why are you holding a ring?" he asked confused.

"So maybe one day when you propose to me I can promise in fulfilling all my duties towards you by giving you a promise ring to promise that I will always be loyal to you and won't ever hurt you"..."woooow wait a minute what did you say..I'm gonna propose to you??" he started laughing like a mad man what the hell?? "um why you laughing don't you ever wanna marry me, have kids or grow old with me?" I asked confused...he has been acting weird all day today I don't understand what is wrong with him..he stopped laughing and looked at me with a smirk.."listen yeah today is the day I tell you caz today the dare ends"..."what dare??" I asked.

"Oh Innocent sena what am I gonna ever do with you? your so stupid do you really think I stick to one girl and decide to marry her and have kids with her...well if you thought that your wrong. Get this straight in you thick brain I do not love you I do not want to have kids with you or neither do I wanna propose to you...I'm a player for gods sake you were only part of the dare I was given and I'm done with you..so thank you so much for the help sena I'm gonna get my money today"....he said with a smirk..I cant believe he did that to me..how could I be so stupid not to notice all this. 

"So you don't love me??"  I whispered...."NO AND I NEVER WILL GET THAT?!" he screamed and walked away leaving my heart shattered to pieces. 

The next day at school I got so many comments thrown at me about abu bakr...I never understood how matters spread around school so fast. Girls came up to me said so much to me hurt me and left...soon after I started getting bullied and abu bakr would just enjoy the view standing in the corner smoking. 

I had enough of this life...I got really depressed about all this I felt like ending my life...my mum got really worried about me so she decided to transfer me to another school 'Laisterdyke High School'. That school changed my life I made so many new friends and life just seemed much more simpler and totally great..until one day the past decided to take a turn....yepp he came back into my life... 

End of flashback

Why did he do this?? Why did he come back into my life? Is he gonna play another game with me by saying he likes me??....I just wanna forget all that and start afresh but whenever I see him it hurts...my heart hurts...