17

Abu Bakrs P.O.V

I was so lucky to find Senas name on twitter...and now if I tell her who I actually am...I'm sure she won't want to talk to me...but she just doesn't seem to understand that I only want to just talk to her. She has just asked me what school I go to....what shall I say...if I tell her the truth after this I don't think she will ever want to talk to me...so I will have to lie.......

From: @abubakrpervaz:

ha...u jst wanted to know what school I go 2...well I go to West Bank high school:))

god just in time I made a school name up....I feel so bad lying to her...wait why would I feel bad? ok im really confused....

From: @SENA_MALIK:

oh I jst asked caz thers a boy in my skool whos got the same name as u....soz I thought it myt hve been him....anyway where do u live??....

well...what she thought was definitely right.....lets lie again to her......

From: @abubakrpervaz:

no need to apologize....yh I live in South Shields....wbu?

From: @SENA_MALIK:

Oh I live in London...so isn't it morning there...seems lyk yur up early....

well oh shitt...

 From: @abubakrpervaz:

yh....I've had a habit of waking up early since childhood...Iv'e always been a good kid:)...

Nice answer...I feel like a genius..wow

but this is the third lie I have told her and shes believing me thinking I'm someone else...I'm feeling bad but why???..I shouldn't why should I feel bad.....