what happens on the beach never just stays on the beach.

Niamhs pov:

Me and rye decided to sunbathe first.
We  both layed together under the one underbrella.  Then wr started getting scortching hot.  I sat up quickly cause i could feel that my legs were burning.

" hey babe are you ok" tye said sitting up and looking at me

"Its too hot babe"  i said out of vreath as it was hard to breath in the hotness.

"Ok babe lets head down to the water" he said.

"Yaas" i siad

As we started walking down our hands kept touching.  Then rye just grabbed my hand and blushed.  Then i decided to tangle our fingers together.  Then we both were blushing.

Then there was a scream of a mans voice.  " Rye wait up"

"Rye who is he" i said excited

"He is my friend thst feels like my brother.  We are both in a boyband.  With 3 other boys called brooklyn jack and mikey." He said

I gave him a little punch in the arm.

"Ow ehat was that for" he said protending to cry.

" you didnt tell me you were in a band"  i siad looking away from rye as i had a face on me telling that i was hiding something from him

" babe what are you hiding from me" he said trying to find out.

" hey rye did you herr that the girls are in a girls band.  Oh and this is eimear he said kisisng her on the cheek"

" nice to meet you eimear.  So your in a girls band" he said." Well this calls for revenge" he said laughing and lifting me over his shoulder and walking to the water.

" dont even think about it rye or i will beat your but" i said nerbously screaming but laughing at the same time.

" oh babe you said you were hot.  Now im helping you.  And i ament letting you go." He said laughing and blushing.

" then you are coming with me"  i  said.

" i know" he said

Rye started walking into the water.

" RYE NOOOO"  I SCREAMED AND LAUGHED HOLDING MY BREATH