at the gym

Niamhs pov;
So i was on the tred mill and it started speeding up and i decided not to worry so i just ran quicker.  I could tell that rye was starting to notice.  He then saw that i was running more quicker.  And then out of no where it got way to quick for my legs. Rye noticed and he quickly got off his and turned mine off.  I then stepped of the tred mill"thats my workout for the day." I siad making rye laugh at how tired i was.  "How bout we go back to me and the boys apartment and have movie night with the others" Rye said
"Sure why not.  I might have a shower at you and the boys flat" niamh siad.
"No problem" rye said.  We walked over to the others.  "Woe you really have worked out hard niamh" sinead said making rye and i laugh.  "Its a long story" rye said looking at me smiling trying not to laugh again. "Anyway me and niamh decided that we could all go back to me and the boys flat and watch a movie and then maybe order food" rye said "sure ehy not after all niamh looks like she is gonna pass out" eimear said making all of the boys laugh and all the girls to look at me trting not to laugh. 

Skip journey to the boys flat

Sineads pov;

"Im going for a shower" niamh said getting a towel ready."niamh you have no clothes to change into"i say looking at her amused."someone give me a top" niamh said while walking into the boys room looking at the boys."here"rye said throwing a top at her."thanks rye" niamh said giving all the other boys a look and then smiling at rye. 30mins later and niamh is only out of the shower now.  "Niamh what took you so long" i said while cuddling up to mikey ready to fall asleep."hey, it was a hard workout"niamh siad looking directly at rye trying not to laugh. "I bet it was from the way your looking at rye" kate said making me and sofia laugh so hard that we are on the floor rolling around crying of laughter.  "Hey that wasnt funny" niamh said pouting."come here babe"rye said making niamh smile and cuddle into him. "I bet they are gonna work hard up there" sofia says making me laugh even harder and the boys to laugh at me and sofia on the floor. "I cant here the movie" jack said whining looking at me and sofia.  "Jacl you just dont get it do you" sofia said laughing while saying it.  "No i dont" jack says looking annoyed which made me and sofia laugh and made kate laugh aswell from how mad he looked.  "Well done jack" brooklyn says while looking at three of us laughing so hard on the floor crying of laughter. 
After 15mins of us laughing we finally stopped and we were in so much pain from laughing.  "Owwwww" i moaned. "Whats wrong babe" mikey said looking at me."i laughed too much"i said. "Aww come here" mikey said. I went over to him and lyed next to him cudfling him until just then sofia walked into the room after going to pee and she fell over air.  Making all of us laugh which hurt me and kate so so bad.  And that was what happened. 

1hour later

"Hey sofia why dont you and the girls stay here as niamh is already asleep cuddling rye" brook siad while half asleep.  "Sure why not" sofia said while cuddling brooklyn.  Eimear was cuddling andy and i was cudlding mikey.  "Night babe" mikey whispered. "Night mikey" i siad while kissing his cheek.