pool day

sineads pov;
"let's drop it ok.  I don't know why I made out with him.  it's too hot for this convo let's go to the pool" I said to them annoyed.  they all laughed but decided it would be a good idea to go to the pool. we got back to our hotel rooms and us girls were too busy talking on the beds in our hotel room while the boys went to their hotel room to get ready.  "so Sinead do u like anyone right now?" kate asked while i ate out of the big tub of ice cream.  I smiled at her.  "no I don't but i guess I will find someone" I said to her.  she smiled at me.  I then thought about what if I end up alone forever and my eyes started getting watery.  I looked at Niamh and Kate who were sitting next to me.  the tears fell.  "what if I did alone" I said to them while balling my eyes out.  "aww sienad boo don't think like that.  you will find someone eventually" Niamh said sadly and kate did too.  they both now had tears in their eyes since I was sad and crying.  they then started balling too and so am i.  "why are we even talking about this" I said crying but laughing at the same time. Niamh and Kate started laughing too.  "ok come on guys as if imma die alone.  I will have a dog with me" I said to them while laughing and they were laughin too but we were still half crying.  "okay let's stop crying" kate said and niamh and I agreed.  *knock knock* "uh oh we were supposed to be getting ready" Niamh said while smiling.  I smiled back and lied down on the bed with my tub of ice cream with kate next to me.  "kate will u live with me if I'm still alone at the age of 30" I sais to her with my mouth full of ice cream.  "agreed" kate sais to me.  i thrn closed my eyes and swallowed the ice cream.  then I felt the bed dip next to my right side and I opened my eyes and saw Niamh lieing next to me.  kates on my left side so I'm in the middle of the double bed.  then the boys sat on the edge of the end of the bed and smiled at us and we smiled back.  "were ye girls crying" jack asked confused.  I laugh and kate nodded.   "DID something happen" rye asked to Niamh.  I awed in my head at how concerned he looked for her and I looked at kate with watery eyes and kate saw me and laughed.  "aww sinead" kate said to me while wiping the tears.  they all looked at me and niamh laughed when she saw I was crying again.  "why are you crying" Niamh asked me while wiping my new fresh of tears.  I sat up and put alot of cookie dough ice cream in my mouth.  and looked at them all.  I had tears still falling.  "it's judt you and rye are so cute" I said to them with ice cream in my mouth while crying.  I then swallowed my eyes cream.  "but why you crying if they are cute" jack asked confused.  "it's just so romantic" I cried out while balling and covering my face.  Niamh burst out laugh and so did kate. "omg sinead.  I know they are really cute" kate said while laughing.  "why is she crying about that tho" mikey asked confused.  I looked at him.  "they let me watch the movie titanic again" i said to him.  "it's judt Niamh and rye right there looked like rose and jack" I said while crying.  they all laughed.  "come on sinead let's go get into our bikinis" kate said while still laughing.  I wiped the tears and laughed.  "ok I think I'm done" I said to them and mikey laughed.  I playfully nudged him.  just when we were about to go into the bathroom to change rye kissed Niamh and my eyes watered again and I was smiling at them.  "omg Sinead not again" kate said to me and they all looked and saw me on the verge of tears again.  they all laughed then kate dragged me into the bathroom along with niamh and we got changed.
niamhs bikini;