Group Day out

Third persons pov;
It is half eleven in the afternoon and everyone is now wide awake ready for the new day ahead.  They all agree to go to the cinema to see a horror even tho andy and eimear didnt want to.  Andy thought eimear wanted to go so he said "ya it will be fun".  Eimear hearing him say that wanted him to enjoy so she said"ya I agree with andy".  Little did they know it was the scariest movie they would ever see.  After a while they all headed out to the cinema.  They walked in to the cinema and bought there tickets and popcorn and headed to the movie screen. 
**************
They were now half way through thr movie and eimear was now cuddled into andys side and screaming every time she thought it was scary.  Niamh told rye to take off his jumper so he did and she hid behind it and he found it adorable.  Sofia wasnt even looking at the movie she was asleep with her head on brooklyns shoulder and brook was asleep with his head leaning against hers and sinead was on mikeys lap and screaming every once in a while. 

Eimear and andy had enough of the movie and left early to head back to the flat abd cuddle while watching netflix. 
****************
The movie was now over and everyone of the girls were traumatized after the movie.  The boys found it cute how the girls were really scared walking down the road.
They decided to go for dinner in nandos since they were all starving.  Thry didnt bother contacting andy or eimear as they knew that all they wanted was some alone time. 
**********
Dinner was now over and they all headed back to the falt to see eimear abd andy cuddling together watching yogi bear.(just popped in my head 😂).  Little did the girls know thst thr boys were planning a holiday for them all. 

Sofia's pov;
Ever since we came back to the flat all the boys were acting strange.  And im not the only one who noticed.  Thr girls and I keep asking are they ok and they dint answer.   Its really dtsrting to annoy me that brooky is hiding a secret from me.  "Hey brooky babe are you and thr boys hiding something"  i ask with a concerned look but annoyed look at the same time.  "Uhh maybe.  Boys i think its time we told them. they are already onto us" brooklyn said whilr looking at all the boys.  "are you brraking up with us". niamh asked while looking at rye with a sad expression on her face.  "Of course not babe,we love ye girls" rye said and you could really see the love in his eyes.  "Ok then ehat is it" sinead and I ask at the same time with excitement in our voices.  "WE ARE GOING ON HOLIDAYS TO SPAIN AND YE GIRLS ARE COMING AND HARVEY AND HIS GIRLFRIEND IS TOO"mikey yelled not being able to hold it in any longer.  "Yaaaaaaaaay.  When are we going i need to go shopping with my girls" sinead said ehile looking at all of us.  " we leave in a week" brooklyn said.  " OMG IMMA GET A TAN"kate said.  "OMG WHERE HAVE YOU AND JACK BEEN". eimear asked while smirking at thrm both.  "Jack brought me on a date and we came in right after ye but stayed quiet"kate said while giving jack a quick kiss and hopping in his bed. 
****
It is now half eleven at night and me and brooky are cuddling in his bed. Sinead and mikey are asleep while cuddling in mikeys bed.  Eimear and fovvs are asleep in abdys bed.  Kate and jack ate asleep in jacks bed cuddling.  And niamh and rye are cuddling while watching a movie on hus laptop.  "Night babe" brookly said to me whilr placing a kiss in my head.  "Night brooky" I siad

*sorry I havent updated in a while.  Wasnt really feeling like writing but im back.
Words:676