waterpark part.2

sineads pov;
"SINEAD I saw that you were crying babe.  what did he say?" mikey asked me ehile I was getting changed into my bikini.  I walked up to him once I was in my bikini and say on his lap  "he was just being rude and I was sick of it and then he said sorry but in an 'i don't care' way and I am not putting up eith his crap today" I said annoyed. mikey kissed me and i kissed back.  he lied doen on the bed and I lied on top of him.  by now we are fully making out when... Niamh walks in eith rye.  "SINEAD and mikey why are ye taking so lo-"Niamh stopped her sentence when she saw me and mikey.  rye was trying not to laugh at niamhs annoyed face.  "seriously!I have been waiting to go to the waterpark yo find out ye two are just making out. geesh" Niamh said annoyed.  I laughed at her and so did mikey.  rye was holding it in as niamh looked angrily at me and mikey.  "rye help me" Niamh said as she walked up to me and pushed me off mikey which resulted in me falling off the bed.  by now rye and mikey are laughing and rye took a seat on the bed to watch this.  "what the hell Niamh!!!" I siad annoyed.  "it's not my fault you waisted time" Niamh said back with a smile.  I smiled back as she has a contagious smile.  "gosh dangit I am supposed to be annoyed eith u but i cant if u smile" I said while pouting. "babe don't do pouting face"mikey said seriously.  me and niamh and rye looked at him confusedly.  "why babe"I siad while pouting at him.  by now i am sitting next to him on the bed on the edge of it and niamh is on the other side of the bed next to rye.  "because it has an effect on me" he said.  I ended up laughing so hard that I was now on the bed incase I fell off which means I sprawled my body across al three of them.  "o.m.g that's so funny" i said with tears in my eyes from laughing.  I then started getting hyper and started standing up on the bed and jumping on it eith the three others still on it.  they all watched me in amusement.  "come on Niamh join me" I shouted which I'm sure got all the others attention from their rooms.  Niamh stood up on the bed with me and started jumping on the bed too.  the two boys were now watching us in amusement.  I grabbed my phone and Bluetooth speaker and put my music up ALL the way so now I am sure the whole house heard our music.  me and niamh started shouting the words and the boys smiled at us.  I grabbed mikeys hands and made him stand up as well and niamh did the same for rye.  now all four of us were jumping on the bed while laughing when all of a sudden the bedroom door opened and their stood Blair and ginger who watched us with love in their eyes.  but we were all too busy to notice them their.  they both took our their phones and videod it.  when all of a sudden Niamh was jumping on the bed with me next to her when her foot slipped and she decided to grab my arm and yank me too ehich made us both fall to the floor belly first which means we got the air knocked out of us.  the boys quickly got off the bed and ran over to the side of the bed we fell.  I say up with shock written all over my face while i tried to catch my breath and niamh was very quiet who looked like she saw a ghost.  we both were in shock.  the boys keeled infront of us and breathed with us.  I looked at Niamh and gave her a playful glare.  the two boys left the room to get us girls water to only notice Blair and ginger their.  they laughed it off and went to the kitchen to get us girls but in the meantime while the boys were in the kitchen I came up eith a plan.  "Blair and ginger record this from the closet.  Niamh me and you are gonna stand up and then fake faint and see what they do" i said in a whisper.  Blair and ginger hid in the closet and started recording.  mikey and rye came back eith water and out it on the nightstand they thrn came fiver to help us up.  just when they helped us up Niamh 'fainted' but luckily rye grabbed her mid fall and lied her on the floor again.  "i don't feel well" i said but i made it sound weak.  mikey looked at me and looked concerned.  judt when he was reaching out for me I fake fainted and guess what.  the bugger didn't catch means I acctually fell on the wood floor.  it hurt so bad but i couldn't give myself away yet.  it only started.  " u idiot u dropped her"rye said. "i obviously didn't mean to ryan" mikey said panicky.  rye was dabbing niamhs head eith a cloth ehile mikey was shaking me to wake up.  then I hear movement.  "omg babe your awake.  are you ok" rye said calmly while helping her up onto the bed.  mikey then leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips and I kissed back immediately.  he then asked for entrance with his tongue and I gave it to him.  by now he's straddling me while we are making out.   he then pulled away and lifted me up onto the bed besides Niamh and we hi 5ed eachother ehile the boys looked confused.  "we faked it.  and niamh and rye did well but that idiot I call my boyfriend let me fall onto the WOOD floor" i siad while looking mikey dead in the eye with a smirk.  "i didn't mean to.  I didn't know you were gonna faint" mikey said defensively.  Niamh and rye were trying so hard not to laugh.  "u let me fall on the floor" I said back deadly.  thst set Niamh and rye off.  I smiled at mikey and hugged him tightly cause he looked so guilty.  "i don't wanna go waterpark anymore" Niamh said tiredly.  "same" I siad back.  I then got up and was about to take off my bikini cause i was so tired until mikey ran over and covered me.  I looked up at him confused.  he let out a small laugh.  "babe Niamh and rye are still in the room" mikey laughed.  with mikeys body still shielding me I peaked my head over his shoulder and saw Niamh and rye laughing.  "oops" I siad tiredly.  I then got mikey to shield me while I walked to the bathroom to get changed.  after I got changed mikey lied doen on the bed beside Niamh and rye and since there was no room left I lied inbetween mikeys legs with my head on his stomach.  I then grabbed the quilt and covered myself and then tried to proceed in covering mikey which was failing since I was lying on him.  "babe your body heat is warming me cause your hott in both ways so keep the quilt baby"he said quietly as i started drifting to sleep.  I forgot to mention that Blair and ginger snook out while we were laughing at the fact mikey left me fall on the floor.  "night mikey.  I love you" I said sleepily.  "i love you too baby" he said back.  the last thing I heard before i fell into sleep was Niamh and rye at the same time saying.  "awe"