leaving holidays back to reality

so today everyone is packed and ready to go back home.  they are all at the airport sitting waiting for the airplane to be called out on the intercom. 
kates pov;
sinead was cuddled up to mikey and sofia was messing with brook and everyone else was asleep except me and jack aswell as sofia and brook and sinead and mikey.  out of the cofner of my eye i see two girls staring at brook and mikey.  i look over and a smirk grew on my face.  i waved at them and they came over.  it was abbie and emily.  brook miley sofia and sinead didnt spot them yet.  it was just me amd jack.  we botb had smirks on our faces knowing that this was about to get interesting.  i as sneakily as possible i woke rye,niamh,andy and eimear up and they had smirks too except then rye remembered how much it affected sinead and sofia.  just then.  the two girls coughed and sinead and mikey turned around...
sienad pov;
HELL NO.  the two brats are not here.  i must be imagining it.  i close my eyes and open them again.  and. nope.  they are really here.  mukey walks over and gives emily a hug brookyln walks over and hugs abbie.  i stand there shocked watching how they literally cuddled the girls infront of sofia and i.  i decided to just walk away and get a bottle of water. sofia came too.  "i cant believe that the boys would just walk over and cuddle them" sofia said " i know right.  we were watching them like and they literally loked so happy to see the girls" i said.  i was boiled with anger and so was sofia.  brook came over to sofia and started talking to her.  mikey walked over to me and went to hug me but i walked past him and sat down in the friend group.  everyone could see that i was  angry and upset.  sofia stormed over to me too so i guessher talk with brook didnt go well.  "oi whats wrong with you two" emily asked.  "you" i said.  "what i didnt quite catch that" abbie said."SHE SAID YOU WERE THE PROBLEM OK.  DID YOUR DEAF EARS CATCH IT THAT TIME" sofia yelled.  she was boiled with anger and everyone was shocked that she was that angry.  "come on sofia lets go for a walk" i said calmly.  "can we come on this walk" emily asked "if we wanted you to come we would have asked.  so no.  you cant" i said.  everyone smirked cause they knew we hated the girls.  mikey and brook walked over to us and gave us a cuddle.  "hey can i have a cuddle brook" abbie asked.  "sure yo-" before he could finish sofia pulled him closer and gave him a passionate kiss.  i smirked at abbie as she rolled her eyes.  i laughed so hard and everyone looked confused.  "you shouldve seen abbies face" i siad inbetween laughs   sofia started laughing too and everyone was still confused.  me and sofia were on the ground laughing so hard.  "o.m.g" i heard abbie say she then squeeled.  "im next to brook on the plane" she said.  "yash gurl" brook said. "what the hell brook.  i was supposed to sit next to you and the minute you hear imma be away from you,you are glad" sofia said.  eith tears brimming her eyes.  "no way im next to mikey" emily said.  she then squeeled aswell.  mikey pushed me off his lap and hi-5d emily. "are you serious mikey cobban.  you push me off your lap and you go and hi-5 your ex and when i was your ex you didnt even looked at me only called me bad things" i said eith tesrs falling.  "no way.  SINEAD SOFIA IS THAT YE" corbyn called.  i turned quickly and saw brad.  sofia turned aswell and saw corbyn.  "you knoe ehat.  i dont have time for this imma go and tslk to brad and when i get back i dont wanna hear a word from you" i said pointing at mikey with tears falling. everyone looked at mikey eho got uo and went to hug me but i walked away and sat against a wall and cried.  someone came over and helped me up and gave me a big hug.  I pulled away from the hug to see who it was.  it was brad. just then Niamh came over. "we are gonna go to starbucks in the airport cause im gasping and im bored and i have nothing to do" niamh said.  i laughed at how much she was mumbling about.  someone obviously gave her alot of sugar already.  god help whoever she is sitting next to on the plane.  niamh quickly ran off to kate and jumped on ryes back and went running around the airport looking for the starbucks.  kate and jack ran after them cause kate decided last minute that she was gasping too and she was scared incase she fell so she decided to bring jack so he could call an ambulance 😂.  eimear and andy were in a gift shop looking for elephants to add to the collection.  mikey and emily were playing around and briok and abbie were deep in convo. 
*2 hours later*
*can everyone flying to england please start queing at gate 12.  thank you* we all started quueing and niamh was still hyper and rye was trting to calm her doen.  eimear was being dragged out if another gift shop by andy cause eimear wanted to stay at rhe airport forever but sadly she had to catch a flight.  kate fell asleep and jacl was shaking her to wake up but she didnt wanna get up so he picked her up and she told him to drop her so she was back on her own feet and was quued up waiting to get on the plane.  everyone was in the line and finally got boarded.  it turns out i was sitting next to brad.  behind us was rye and niamh then behind them was sofia and corbyn.  then across from me was mikey and emily and across from niamh and rye was brook and abbie.  we all got seated and niamh was none stop laughing which set me off and brad and rye were so confused but laughed with us.  "oi shut up.  you sound like a dieing rat" emily said.  mikey snickered.  and i rolled my eyes and started to tear up.  "look the baba is about to cry" i looked at her and mikey and gave them the third finger.  niamh laughed cause she found everything funny. i rested my head on the back of my chair and closed my eyed to stop the tears.  brad took my habd in his and swueezed it and i opened my eyes.  "are you ok?" he asked.  i judt nodded and looked away.  "mikey mate.  sinead is your girlfreind and you are supposed to be there for her but instead your snickering with some fake girl and saying her laugh sounds like she is a dieing rat.  mate cop on and grow a pair and appologise.  she did nothing to you but act like a girlfriend bht obviously with the way your acting you wanna act like a bully" brad said.  niamh stopped laughing and rye and me and niamh looked taken back that he stood up for me. "thanks brad" i whispered.  i kissed his cheek and rested my head on his shoulder.  mikey watched my every move.  "you know mikey staring is rude but i guess you already know that cause all you can do is bully me and snicker with her while she calls me stuff" i said with my eyes closed. niamh tapped me and i turned to her. "im proud that you stood up for yourself.  i know how much you love him." she said.  i just nodded.  "yo is it just me or if you go to the bathroom on the airplane it feels cool" kate said out of nowhere.  we all laughed at her.  "oh my god kate.  this is why i love you" jack said while still laughing.  "sofia gurl calm" corbyn said while laughing at sofia who is gone red from laughing. 
*flight landed.  now in england airport*
"well girls you have our numbers so if you wanna catch up we can or if you need anytjing or need someone to talk to" corbyn siad.  "thanks lads" i say.  hugging both of them.  we wave goodbye and they went home. "hey babe"tye said ehile hugging niamh from the back and resting his chin on her shoulder while closing his eyes tiredly.  "come on babe lets get our stuff and go back to the flat and get sorted and go to sleep.  deal guys?"niamh asled.  everyone nods tiredly.   brook went up to sofia and kissed her cheek she turned to him and looked him in the eyes.  "you have done something wrong you know that right" she said.  she turned back around so her back was to brook and she walked to me.  i gave her a comforting hug and looked at mieky who was staring at me but when he saw i was looking at him he quickly looked away from me.  i rolled my eyes and went over and hugged kate and jack and then sofia joined in and then noamh and then rye and then eimear and then andy and then brook and then mikey.  "okay i love this hug and all but i cant breath guys"kate said.  "okay everyone clear" jack says but stays hugging kate.  me and sofia walk out of the airport together. "good to be back to reality and to run away if there is a problem cause we know where to go" i said laughing.   niamh then walks over and puts her aeom aorund my should as mine is around sofia.  "but you arent gonna run away cause you have us as a family and you can sort stuff bwtween mikey and you sofia can sort stuff with brooklyn" niamh said.  "taxi is here" rye shouted.  we all went to the taxi.  "people have to sit on other peoples laps" niamh sat on ryes lap on one of the seats in the back and jack sat in the other.  andy went in the passenger, eimear sat on kates lap.  "oh for gods sake" i mumbled.  "come on babe its not that bad" mikey said while smiling.  i frowned and rolled my eyes and sat on his lap and didnt once speak to him or give him one kiss.   sofia did the same.  she didnt look at brook kiss brook or talk to brook.  i was proud of her for sticking her ground and not forgiving him straight away so he will learn his lesson.  when rhe taxt stopped me and sofia were the first to jump out.  "finally freedom.  that car ride was awkward" i said.  "babe why arent you talking to me" brook sias to sofia while hugging her from behind.  sofia untangled him fro mthe hug and ignored him and walked into the flat.  i smiled a haply smile that she jsut did that and stood her ground.  "what is her problem.  atleast my baby isnt odd with me" mikey said.  he went in for a kiss but i pushed him away and walked away. "oh and BABE i am odd.  you went off eith emily and ddint even pay atention to me.  you laughed at something she said that was mean towards me.  do you know how much that hurt." i siad back.  everyonr was watching this unfold.  "ok please stop.  but to be fair sinead has a point" niamh and kate siad.  eimear jodded in agreement.  "please stay out of this" mikey said.  "oi dont tell them what to do mate.  its between me and you and if they wanna get into it they can.  alright?" i shouted.  i walked into the flat in a storm and walked into miekys room and sat there.  "where did she go now" mikey said.  "mate i say go check your room.  she defo wants to talk to you.  give her a chance to speak how she feels.  mate what you did was lowsy to be fair" jack said.  everyone nodded.  "judt be nice.  she can get angry and when she is angry its not pretty" niamh said. rye kate and eimer nodded in agreement.  "mikey please come into your room so we can talk" i said calmly.  he nodded and came in.  i closed the door and rolled my eyes.  " what you wanna talk abou" he asked.  "seriously? thats the first thing you say.  not even a sorry babe i was a bully and made you cry" i asked.  there was alreasy tears falling.  "why are you crying it was only a joke" he said. "you have to be kidding me.  mikey understand this mate.  YOU hurt ME  by lauhhing at something horroble she said and you ddint even stand up for me.  IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND YOU COULDNT CAR ELESS IF YOU HURT ME" i shouted.  "HEY YOU WERE ALL LOVEY DOVEY TO BRAD OBVIOUSLY I WAS JELOUSE" he screamed back.  "I WAS LOVEY DOVEY TO BRAD CAUSE YOU COULDNT CARE LESS ABOUT ME AND HE CARED ABOUT ME" i said.  "YOU LIED AND DRANK OF COURSE IM NOT GONNA BELIEVE YOU NOW WHY WOULD I. YOUR A BRAT WHO LIES AND WANTS EVERYTHING HER WAY" he screamed back.  with every word it was like someone was stabbing me in the chest and each word caused more and more pain.  "sinead i didnt me-"he started but i interrupted.  "its fine mikey.  i finally know how you feel about me"  i said.  i walked out of his bedroom and into the living room where everyone else was.  " hey.  are you okay.  we kinda heard everything" niamh said.  i just simply nodded my head.  *come here" she said.  i went over and broke down in the hug.  "i odnt know what i did wrong" i whispered.  "i know i know sh sh its ok" niamh said. "brook i think we should break up until we sort out our feelings cause obviously you have feeljngs for me bjt you also have feelings for abbie" sofia mumbled ehile tears fell.  he nodded his head with no pain at all and couldnt care. atleast he pretended to not care.  sofia and i were sitting on the couch with a blanket when mikey walked back in.  he went to say soemthing to me and i shook my head to tell him im not ready to talk" he nodded his head and went to his bunk.  i sniffled and sofia sniffled too. i started laughing and so did sofia.  everyone looks at us confused.  "i fell in love and he didnt love me back" i laughed harder.  "he fell for soemone else i must have been rubbish" ee both kept laughing until ee went silent and tears fell.  "excuse me i need water " i quickly got up and went to the kitchen.  eiemar came in and gave me a hug.  "its ok sinead.  you eill find the right person and have babies that will poop everywhere" i started alughing at the face she made after she said that.  i went bacm in eith my glass of water.  everyone was staring at me.  "oi everyone stop staring i know im ugly and all but i didnt realise  i was that ugly"i siad laughing.  "sinead.  stop.  your not ugly" sofia said.  i  hugged sofia and fell asleep on her shoulder on the couch juring a movie.  so did sofia.  mikey got up and lifted me into hid bed and brook picked up sofia and lifted her into mikeys bed too.  "ugh i made the worst mistake" brook said to mikey since they were both in brooks bed.  "same dude.  same" mikey said.  "SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP" kate yelled.....