Movie Night

Sinead pov;

So niamh, eimear and kate decided to go to the beach today but me and sofia decided to stay at the apartment and have a shower and do laundry and clean around the place.  So me and sofia cleaned the apartment, did laundry, and took showers.  I texted the other firls to see where they were as they were gone for 5 hours.  While i was brushing my hair i got a message off kate to say that they were across the way form our apartment so me and sofia decided to get into pjs and head over to get the girls and go to bed and talk as it was now 7 o clock.
This is sofias pjs

This is sineads

So we both got our hair up in messy buns and wlaked out our door

So we both got our hair up in messy buns and wlaked out our door.  We knocked on their door. "Where have ye been" me and sofia said at the same time. "Eeh oh sorry didnt know ye were opening door.  Sorry who are ye" sofis said. "Im brooklyn and rhis is mikey" brooklyn said. "Sinead speak" sofia said in a whisper shout voice." I cant" sinead siad looking straight into mikeys eyes.  "Well may i ask who ye are looking for" brooklyn said looking into sofias eyes and sofia looking straight into his. "We are looking for kate and niamh" sinead said looking straight into mikeys eyes.

Then some guy came to the door."hi ye must be sinead and sofia" avoice said from behind brooklyn and mikey.
" ya we are"sinead and sofia said at the same time. "Come on in" the boy said."oh and im andy" said the boy.