I Think He Likes Me And I Like Him

(Sorry forgot to show you pic of what niamh look like.  Here she is.  I will shkw you pic of othet characters when get there.this is not a real pic of niamh.)

(Thats what her head looks like

This is her outfit.)

(Any way i am moving  on with other characters)

Andys pov:

I was walking down the street when this beautiful girl caught my eyes.  Although she looked upset.  I decided
to walk up to her to ask her if she was ok.  I didnt see her face as she pulled her knees to her chest and rapped her arms arund her knees and put her face in her knees.

"Hi are you ok.  I saw you looking upset.  I also see you looking hot  by the way my name is andy.  Whats your name"

" my name i-is eimear"  she said with a crying voice.

"  thats a cute name.  Whats wrong"

" i was walking on the beach when a stranger picked me up and through me in the water and wouldnt let me come up for air.  He tried drowning me"

I felt so bad for her buy also angry as i cluldnt believe a boy would do that to a girl so beautiful.  I think i might be in love 💕

" im so sorry that hapoened to you babe." I siad to her while hugging her.

" its ok" she said

" what about you and me go for a walk on the beach and you can meet all my friends.  Im in a boyband so you could meet them if you want"

" i would love to.  And thsts cool that you are in a boy band.  And its amazing but im in a girl band so maybe you could meet my friends" she said

"Yaas" i mean sure why not"  i said looking at her as my cheeks got hot.

"  wow.  I see that i am so pretty that you blushed"  she said and ran off.

" hey  dont you think that you can get away from me"  i siad and we both started laughing.