The day we leave

sineads pov;
so me and niamh were leaving today. "imma miss you baby" i said to mikey with a fee tears sliding doen my cheeks. I quickly wipe them away and hug him. "i will miss you too babe but just remember. if there is any problem judt ring me and i will be back straight away,plus me and rye are only catching a better tan for a few days and then we are coming back. you make it out as if we will never see eachother" mikey said laughing a bit at the end. I let out a little giggle too. Niamh and rye were having a cute moment so I decided to record it. mikey let out a small laugh and wrapped his arms around my waste. I smile and kissed his cheek. 'flight 120 to England is now boarding' said the woman on the speaker thingy. I sighed and ran up to Niamh and jumped on her back. she fell over and she looked so shocked. I started laughing so hard and so did the and mikey. "SINEAD that was embarrassing" Niamh said as there was people now staring at us. "hey! stop staring. we are besties who are about to go on a plane together. I got excited"i shouted at the people. they all started walking on. I smiled to Niamh and finally got off her. I ran to mikey and he picked me up and spun me aroumd. rye did the same for niamh. me and niamh laughed and kissed them on the lips. "see you in a few days babe" I whispered to mikey. "bye babe. I love you" mikey yelled while i was walking eith Niamh to board out flight. "i love you too. remember I got little birdies keeping an eye" I yelled back. people laughed at that and mikey blushed getting embarrassed. Niamh and rye hugged once more and then Niamh hugged mikey and i hugged rye. me and niamh then got on our plane.
***skip plane****
"home sweet home" I sighed in satisfaction. I saw Blair and ginger and i ran up to them and bear hugged them. Niamh then came through the flat door since I made her carry all the bags and she walked past everyone and was about to go get a water in the kitchen but stopped at the door of the kitchen. "Niamh are you okay" I walked to her and i stopped too. sofia and the others were in the kitchen. "what are ye doing back" Niamh asked sofia getting mad. oh no. "we came back to get away from ye. but i guess ye wanna torture emily and abbie more" sofia said directly looking at me and walking closer to me. "back the he'll up before I hit you in that face of yours" I siad in disgust. out of the corner of my eye i saw Niamh texting someone. probrobly the boys. I was too angry to see. Blair and ginger went out about 10 minutes ago after I hugged them. they went shopping for food. "i can walk were I want and I'm not moving you fat slut" sofia yelled at me. little did I know Niamh was on FaceTime to rye and mikey and set her phone down so they could see. "WHAT DID YOU JUDT CALL ME" I yelled at sofia while giving her a push. she steadied her feet but got moved back a bit but came into my face again. "I SAID IN NOT MOVING YOU FAT.SLUT" sofia yelled back. "sinead relax don't waste your time on her" Niamh said trying to help. everyone else was just watching how this will unfold. "sinead babe me and rye are packing please don't waste your time on her" siad mikey. I suddenly looked around until I spotted niamhs phone with rye and mikey face on the camera who looked worried. but i was still full on anger. "sofia don't waste your time on that fat hog" said emily. my eyes started watering as sofia acctually didn't even stick up for me but then I remembered. she chose emily over me. everyone saw my eyes filling up. Niamh grabbed my hand. I looked at sofia. "you went straight to her without hearing my story. you didnt hear the part where she called me a baby killer over and over again and then made up lies so she can tear all of us apart which is exactly what is after happening and it happened because we let it. I love you still as my bestie but you betrayed me. why?" I siad while looking at her sadly and angirly. everyone was worried now because they didnt know what would happen. "Niamh text blair"rye said calmly and niamh grabbed my phone and texted Blair. "i went on emilys side because me and you were never besties. I never loved you as my bestie. you are lieing so we will all leave emily. but emily is my bestie and so is abbie. they would never call you that" sofia said Angrily. I was shocked and so was Niamh rye and mikey. I was so angry that I pushed sofia so hard thst she tripped over. I went straight for abbie. "YOU ARE SO MEAN. YOU JUST SAT BACK AND WATCHED ME AND NIAMH LOSE THEM. AND YOU DID NOTHING" I screamed in anger. "oh shoot" rye said scared because I have never been this angry. Niamh tried to grab my arm but backed away the minute i looked at her. Niamh was now crying because she was scared. "DON'T SPEAK TO ABBIE THAT WAT" brook screamed at me and he oush me and trapped me in the corner of the kitchen. "BROOK GET OFF HER" mikey screamed through the phone but brook didn't listen. I was so angry that I pushed brook off me and pushed him into the corner and looked him dead in the eye. "what happened to my bestie. did he just disappear for someone like abbie" I said to him very calmly but a scary calm. but he didn't reply. I walked up to emily and she stayed in her spot not even looking scared. "and YOU. YOU LET THEM LEAVE. YOU DID THIS. WHY?!?!?" i shouted. she stepped back but i walked right back up to her. "DON'T TRY WALK AWAY FORM ME"i screamed at her. she then slapped me across the face and everyone gasped. I held my cheek and looked twice as angry as before. Niamh then rang Blair off my phone and screamed doen the phone for him to get back. but i didnt pay attention. "they never liked you and never will. they are now my friends and no matter what i will never let them go back to you" she said only loud enough for me and niamh to hear her. I punched her in the face and pushed her. she fell to the ground but then she got up and kicked me and by now we were both on the ground. "stop guys stop" everyone was trying to tell us but I was too angry. "YOU TOOK THEM AWAY FORM OUR FAMILY OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP AND EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOUR A SELFISH SLUT" I screamed at her. I took one more punch before the front door slammed open and Blair ran in and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw what was happening. I was on top of emily hitting her and she was hitting back. Blair picked me up but i was trying to get out of his grip. Blair had Harvey with him. Harvey looked shocked. "Harvey pin Sinead to the wall. she's really angry right now" mikey said through the phone. "LET GO OF ME" I said angrily at Blair. "SINEAD clam down. what happened" balir asked. Blair gave Harvey to me and Harvey pinned me to the wall. Niamh stopped crying and came over to me looking worried.
"Sinead your hurt let me see"Niamh said. I looked at her and i had a busted lip and a red cheek because of emily hitting me and i had a cut on my forhead and arms because of her long fake nails. her on the other hand had a black eye a swollen cheek a busted lip and a cut on her head. I laughed and everyone looked at me. "if anything you should clean up emily" i siad. "that's true. you heated her up hard" Harvey mumbled. "mikey when are you and rye home"I siad with no emotion at all. "we are boarding the plane now so we got to go" he said happily. I said bye and so did niamh. but i was still angry. "SINEAD are you calm now" Harvey asked me. "honestly I'm not calm one bit but if you are gonna let me go if im calm then yeah I'm calm" I siad with a fake smile. Niamh laughed a bit and i smiled at her. "so what happens now" i ask Blair bored since im still pinned to the wall. "well you can either relax and sort it between ye or think of something where ye don't have to cross paths" Blair said. "well then. Harvey let go of me for a sec" I siad he nodded and let go of me. I got my credit card and i walked to the front door. "where are you going" Blair asked me. "I'm going out to get drunk" I claled back and walked out and slammed the door.
***2am***rye and mikey are back by now**
"im home" I slurred while walking through the door. I heard everyone in the sotto g room so I walked that way. Niamh was the first to see me so she can to me and hugged me. "SINEAD you were gonna for hours" Niamh said worriedly. I laughed and the minute Niamh let me go I fell. everyone went to bed except Niamh rye mikey and now me and also Blair and ginger. "help" I siad. they all laughed and mikey came over and helped me up. I smiled at him and hugged him. Niamh awed and i looked at her. I started walking yo her and i fell over the coffee table onto the floor. "ow" I siad and everyone laughed again. I sat up and looked around. I then saw Blair and ginger. "oh hey Blair and ginger. long time no see" I siad. they both smiled but then Blair looked at me sadly. I walked over to the couch and sat down with a sigh. by now they were all looking at me. "why do u look like you are thinking carefully" rye asked. "because I am drunk and my mind won't think" i slurred out. "omg I have a busted lip" I siad in shock. Niamh laughed and i looked at her. "you got in s fight with emily" Niamh said smiling sadly. "oh yeah" I siad. "I think we should get her water" ginger said since I was really drunk. I just sighed then I started crying. "babe what's wrong" mikey siad worried while coming over and sitting next to me on the couch. "sofia isnt my bestie"I siad while still crying. at that exact time sofia walked out toget a drink of water. "sofia can i speak to you" I siad trying to sound brave but my voice cracked. "your drunk" she said annoyed. I started getting annoyed too and i started feeling sober so I walked into the kitchen. "can we please talk" I siad again. "sure speak" she said. "why did you go on emilys side" I aksed. she looked me dead in the eye. "she's my bestie" she said."then what am i" I asked and my voice cracked while saying that. then tears started falling down. sofia was now the same. "i-idk" she stuttered. "okay" I said and started walking out. trying to dry the tear but they keep falling. I then punched the wall and i saw sofia come out of the kitchen. back into the sitting room and sat back on the couch and plugged in my headphones and listened to music. someone then tapped my shoulder and when i looked around everyone looked shocked. so I looked at who tapped me and i saw it was sofia. more tears fell and it was the same for her. I got up and i looked at her. " i-i sorry" I siad to her. she nodded and then the next thing she did shocked me. she hugged me. I started crying and i hugged her back. "you shouldn't be saying sorry. I should bd. I believed emily when i should have believ ed you all along" she said ceying too. "hah your still my bestie" I siad. "your me bestie too but i gotta go to bed cause im tired" she said. I nodded and hugged her once more then Niamh ran over and hugged sofia and sofia hugged back. "I'm sorry niamh. I should've treated you proper like a bestie but i didnt"sofia said. Niamh forgave her and we all went to bed. I snuggled up to mikey. "i love you so much baby" mikey siad to me. I kissed his lips. "i love you so much too babe" i whispered to mikey. Niamh and rye were having a make out session and me and mikey had to tell st them to keep it down.....