apartments

Im just gonna start this by saying that erin the one that id meant to be gossip girl changed her mind about being in the story so she isnt in it anymore.

Ryes pov;

I carried her into the sea and judt when she new i was putting her down she screamed "rye nooo" then i laughed and said" i thought you were too hot" and dropped her in.  She shot dtraight up from ynder the water and looked me in the eyes and said" its payback" she then splashed me with water and jumped on my back.  Then we keot splashing each other with water until she got too cold.  "Lets get out" i siad to her."good idea" she said whole shivering.  Just as we walked out of the water it started lashing rain. "I better go get my bandmates" she said while looking down to the sand. " i will come with you" i said while lifting up her face.  Then we started walking towards the bar where she saw one of her bandmates kate with jack. "Hey we should all go back to me and the boys apartment" rye said while looking around the place.  "Sure why not" kate said while looking jack in the eyes."i guess if its ok with the other girls" niamh said.
We all reached the apartment a while later.  We went inside to see eimear and andy already inside watching a sad movie.