omg hahaha

sineads pov;
me and niamh and kate shared a room last night and rye, mikey and jack shared a room lastnight too. me and the two girls weren't up yet. while i was asleep our door to our hotel room opened and in came rye mikey and jack screaming "GET UP GET UP" Niamh got up but kate got out of bed and came into my bed since we were cold so we decided to cuddle. "Niamh come cuddle us" I whined. "o-" Niamh never got to finish her word as rye grabbed Niamh and hugged her. "Niamh Is my cuddle buddy" rye said to me and kate while smiling happily. I sat up. "no fair" I said annoyed. "rye sineads not a morning person so she is gonna be grumpy" Niamh told him. "so what your all mine" he said back still smiling at niamh. you see me and niamh shared a double bed lastnight while kate had her own single bed so now Niamh rye jack and mikey are all standing at the end of the double bed and I'm spooning kate as we are cold. "Jack come over here. Sinead isn't good at being a big spoon" kate grumbled out. she's not a morning person either. I then sat up and looked at kate offended. "excuse you kate. I am the best big spoon ever" I said annoyed. "no your not" kate said back. I rolled my eyes at her and got out of bed and went into the single one. "I hate you" I said under my breath towards kate. mikey heard me and he snickered. "that is so not fair you know what. no. that's my double bed. get out. your single bed is frozen" I said to kate. kate laughed and her and jack went into the single bed while i quickly got back into me and niamh double bed. "um Sinead your only in your thong and strappy top" Niamh said towards me. I then looked at her. "am i supposed to dress up infront of them" I said grumpily. "sorry your royal honour I might as well put on my big gown" I said grumpily to Niamh again. "Sinead stop being grumpy" Niamh said to me and jumped ontop of me. "let.me.sleeeerpp" I whined out to her. "no. rye and mikey help me" Niamh said. "that's no fair. kate and jack get to go to sleep" I said annoyed. just then rye dove ontop of me aswell as niamh ontop of me and then mikey lied next to me. "o.m.g get off you hippos" I said grumpily. "if we get off then you have to get up" rye said. "ok" I said to them. they then got off and I quickly covered myself with my blanket and I faced mikey and closed my eyes. "no don't go back to sleep" Niamh said to me. I nodded but started going to sleep. just then I was lifted out of bed. I didn't bother open my eyes. I kept them closed but i did hold onto whoever was carrying me. " omg Sinead get up" niamh said to me. "ugh fine" i said. I opened my eyes and saw that mikey was holding me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "morning mikey" I said to him happily. "morning sinead" he said back. "I'd this the whole routine you have to do everyday" jack asked entertained. "yup" Niamh said truthfully. mikey then placed me down. "sinead get pants on" mikey said to me. "nooo I'm comfy" I whined. i flopped onto the double bed and stared at the ceiling. I then felt mikey putting something on my legs covering them and then he mad eme stand up and he pulled whatever eit is all the way up. I then looked down and saw he made me put on pyjama pants. "thanks mikey" I said to him cheerfully. they all laughed. I then smiled at them. kate and jack then got up too wide away. "GET dressed we are going for breakfast" mikey said to us. I looked at him deadly. "your telling me. you made me put on pants even tho we have to get dressed now to go for breaky" I said to him. they all laughed and he nodded. I rolled my eyes playfully but i still hugged him. me and the other two girls changed infront of the boys since it wasn't a big deal since we had a bra and thong on so we weren't showing anything. "the others already went for breaky so it's just us" rye informed us. we all nodded.
niamhs outfit;